Writer seeks information

leaper1

PQL Security Staff
Staff member
Sep 1, 2002
Bedford, England
Can any of you out there with good memories recall what names Al calls Angelita in "It's a Wonderful Leap"?
My Swiss cheese brain is letting me down again.
I think he says something like "Carmen Miranda in a somethingorother" and maybe "Chicita Banana".

I guess I could make something new up, but I'd kinda like to have him use a phrase he's applied before when he is asked if he knows her.
Yes, she is making a return by popular demand in the fifth and final story in my pre MI arc (posted at fanfiction.net and starting with "Terror Firma" - shameless plug.)
I hope to finish this one and publish it soon.

I'm sure someone here will be able to help.

Thank you

He calls her "Carmen Miranda without the banana hat." This happens right after Angela enters the cab company with Lenny, to go "chit-chat."
When Lenny invites her to dinner, Al calls her "Chiquita Banana."

Al The Observer said:
He calls her "Carmen Miranda without the banana hat." This happens right after Angela enters the cab company with Lenny, to go "chit-chat."
When Lenny invites her to dinner, Al calls her "Chiquita Banana."
Thanks ATO!
I got the Carmen Miranda and the banana, but not necessarily in the right combination!

LadyKayoss said:
Oooh... Does this mean we can expect story number five sometime in the near future? *gives hopeful look*

Depends how you define 'near'! :lol

I would say the story is over half done, but that pesky real life keeps getting in the way.

I need to book myself into a nice quiet padded cell with some crayons and a wipeclean board, so I can scribble to my heart's content.

LadyKayoss said:
I think at this point, within my own lifetime could be considered the near future! :)

I sincerely hope that is a deadline I can meet! :hair

Thank you for your interest - it certainly helps a writer to know that there are readers waiting.
I promise to let you know the instant it is done, beta'd and being posted.