QL Fanfilm Underway!

Feldon,

I'll look into that. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, and I'm sorry it took so long to reply.

In other good news, "Quantum Leap; A Leap To Di For" was screened locally over the holiday weekend, and lo and behold... WHO might have guessed someone from Roddenberry.com was in attendance, and wrote a GLOWING review, listed on their website. I was rather surprised, and pleased. WOW. You can read the review here.

They also reviewed our other fanfilm, Star Trek vs. Batman, which was a HUGE nod for the Trek world.

We screened both films at Starbase Indy, and had a wonderful Q &A with the audience immediately after the showings. It was a GREAT turnout, reminding me a lot of our Q&A at Leapback.

A good day at the RACSO camp.
:)

Thanks again for all of your support!

If more folks will install uTorrent and download the file I listed above, then when you or someone else with the file starts Seeding it, then we'll be able to download it quicker and get it distributed.

My copies of the DVD of A Leap To Die For finally arrived. Still can't get over how good it was. I'm so glad I was able to contribute some money towards it :D

I have a question though - is the British ambassador in 1997 the same person who talks to the American President in present day?

Last edited:
So Chris, I've just been reliving some of the fun of "A Leap to Di For".

Is there any chance you might reconsider, and do another Quantum Leap fan film? I'm sure everyone here would do everything possible to help you out :)

I certainly wouldn't be opposed to it. But as with any film (or project), its going to have to take money, and lots of it. We really did some amazing wheeling and dealing with Leap to Di for, but I doubt we could pull that off again for a few reasons.

1) I am working full time now.
2) I have a three year old son, and my priorities have changed.
3) Getting people to work for free is tough, especially in the crew department.

That being said, let's consider this... I'm set to shoot another film this summer, and I'm trying to fund it on Kickstarter. If I can get people talking enough about it, and its successful, I'll definitely put something in motion for QL.

Bt the way, can I give a shameless plug here for our new project? *hint hint* :) We've got some pretty awesome rewards for this one too. I'm giving away all of our costumes from this film, plus all of my Star Trek vs. Batman costumes (nine all together).

Thanks again!

- Chris

I certainly wouldn't be opposed to it. But as with any film (or project), its going to have to take money, and lots of it. We really did some amazing wheeling and dealing with Leap to Di for, but I doubt we could pull that off again for a few reasons.

1) I am working full time now.
2) I have a three year old son, and my priorities have changed.
3) Getting people to work for free is tough, especially in the crew department.

That being said, let's consider this... I'm set to shoot another film this summer, and I'm trying to fund it on Kickstarter. If I can get people talking enough about it, and its successful, I'll definitely put something in motion for QL.

Bt the way, can I give a shameless plug here for our new project? *hint hint* :) We've got some pretty awesome rewards for this one too. I'm giving away all of our costumes from this film, plus all of my Star Trek vs. Batman costumes (nine all together).

Thanks again!

- Chris

LOL, I'd work for free just for the experience, but I know nothing of the movie-making biz and would probably get in the way.

New movie sounds awesome, by the way!

It's had to believe that it was SIX years ago that Chris (Kirok) announced he would be making the fanfilm "A Leap to Di For", and it's had to believe that it was FOUR years ago that it was premiered. I loved going back to the beginning of this thread and re-reading everything - it was like watching a "Making of A Leap to Di For" special haha.

Hope you and your family are well Chris and that your Rise of Metropolis film went well too :D and I hope I'm not pushing it in asking if you had any more QL-plans in the works? :p

We're Back!

Well after a few years away from the fan film table, it was time to come back!! We're "leaping" back again, this time with the Archer character from Enterprise! LOL

And yes, there will be plenty for us Leapers in this! :)

K99xnfMMDY8iu-ULBHVK2Gk1dqr5x8k_cv9Jjh_VKBwo_S0TtLsMD3q7w_DTcLsMSxcgj14_=w371

Hit us up at racsocomics.com!

open

open

Had to have a rewatch of ALTDF, and I was so disappointed that Youtube have muted the audio :( I'm going to have to find my DVD now haha.