Bit of bad luck, anyone?

B

Biridox

I wish everyone that has been in an accident recently a very speedy recovery (seems to be a lot of those going around)! I also wish everyone that has been going through a rough time recently (almost everyone I've talked to) some good luck for a change. You're all in my prayers, whether you like it or not (Muahahahaha). :D

As you may have noticed, I haven't been around much at all lately. I've realized that I'm most likely not going to get back to being a regular poster anytime soon, if ever. I'll try to pop in from time to time, but things are just a little too crazy in life to try and juggle a part-time Internet life as well. Several funerals, debts, hospital visits for friends and family, and the like have finally caught up with me (or should I say, caught up with me a long time ago and I'm finally accepting it) and it's going to take a long time to get things flowing again. This has been the toughest year to deal with. I've talked to a lot of other people, and it sounds like there are a lot of very tough times going around for everyone. I just wanted to offer my condolences to those who need them, and to let all of you know that you're in my thought and prayers, even if you don't see me around for a while.

-Krystal

:bat

Fortunately The Rod's accident produced only minor injuries, well, apart from The RodMobile anyway, which was repaired and is still motorvatin today!!

It is very strange the spate of accidents to this board, since the B**giem*n was mentioned!

In all seriousness though Krystal, The Rod had to attend a funeral a little while ago for a very close family member. Was not a pleasant experience and not one He wishes to repeat anytime soon.

He wishes you all the best Krystal.

I concur, I have had my share of down fall, and I understand what you guys are going through, though i dont think its anything to do with the superstition of the B word, I think its just that kind of time, its world wide, society is suffering and as we are a part of society whether we like it or not, we are being affected too. It's called LIFE, its a roller coaster, ups and downs will come and go, and we got to learn to ride it, and know when the going gets tough, we can over come, and beat it, and no matter what we have to face, we know that there are people always here, standing by us praying and thinking of us and are here too listen when we need them.

I just want to say, that this community is just that.. you are all like a family to me and I thank each and everyone of you for being there when i needed you most.

God Bless You All

Right on, Ruthie... it's been a tough year for quite a few of us here on the board, but with our community (the board) spirit and how we care for each other, we can all make it through. As long as we have our friends and family to support us, we will make it!!

... Mike. ^_^