Old 05-16-2016, 12:06 AM   #1
themacgyverproject
PQL Visitor

Default Quantum Leap blog

Hello everyone! My name is Nick, and I live in Wisconsin. I've had a blog for a few years called "The MacGyver Project" where I've ranked and reviewed every MacGyver episode and talked to some cast and crew members.

I'm now going to turn my attention to Quantum Leap! It was my 2nd favorite show as a kid after MacGyver but many episodes I only saw once and so I didn't remember it nearly as well. I'm looking forward to getting back into it, and this forum looks like a great place for me to learn more about the show and connect with fans.

Here's my intro post where I explain why I'm a fan of the show, and here's my review of episode 1. Thanks and hope to see you around!
- Nick
Old 06-14-2016, 03:19 AM   #2
leaper1
PQL Security Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by themacgyverproject View Post
Hello everyone! My name is Nick, and I live in Wisconsin. I've had a blog for a few years called "The MacGyver Project" where I've ranked and reviewed every MacGyver episode and talked to some cast and crew members.

I'm now going to turn my attention to Quantum Leap! It was my 2nd favorite show as a kid after MacGyver but many episodes I only saw once and so I didn't remember it nearly as well. I'm looking forward to getting back into it, and this forum looks like a great place for me to learn more about the show and connect with fans.

Here's my intro post where I explain why I'm a fan of the show, and here's my review of episode 1. Thanks and hope to see you around!
- Nick
Welcome, Nick. Look forward to reading your thoughts.

Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.(Leo Buscaglia) Helen in Bedford
leaper1 is offline   Reply With Quote