QL Quiz no 500!!!

leaper1

PQL Security Staff
Staff member
Sep 1, 2002
Bedford, England
John Wiltshire has been running a picture quiz for around ten years, and this week it is no. 500.
He'd like a record number of entries to celebrate this milestone, so please check it out.
Some browsers have problems with the auto submit, so if you can't get your entry in, email me and I'll send you his email addy to enter by. That's how I do it every week.

It is quite a toughy this week, only half of them are obvious...(well to me anyway. I usually get around 8-10/10)

http://freespace.virgin.net/john.wiltshire/QLeap/Picquiz/Quiznew.htm

Brian should find it a breeze!

Some of these are seriously obscure... the picture of the house could have come from a number of episodes. Anyway, I got 7 out of 10, though I'm not positive they're all right. Does he give the answers?

Snish said:
Some of these are seriously obscure... the picture of the house could have come from a number of episodes. Anyway, I got 7 out of 10, though I'm not positive they're all right. Does he give the answers?
The answers will appear Sunday night or Monday morning
http://freespace.virgin.net/john.wiltshire/QLeap/Picquiz/Quizans.htm
Currently showing last weeks answers.
If you email your entry, you may get a notification of when they are posted, and possibly your place on the 'leader board'. He does that for us regulars anyway.
It must be hard to come up with ten different pics every week (or almost every week barring illness and computer down time).

leaper1 said:
It must be hard to come up with ten different pics every week (or almost every week barring illness and computer down time).

Wait a minute... you mean all 500 of these quizzes are about QL? Holy mackerel! Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. That boggles the mind.

Im having trouble sending the answers in myself I think I got them all but one number 6 got me stuck so I had to leave it and the last one I guessed it I hope I was right lol

I haven't been able to send my answers in either via the submit button, so I have been manually sending them in through my email. If you hover over the submit button, at the bottom of the screen shows the email address to send it to.

I think I have all 10 answers for quiz 502, but that doesn't mean much as I thought I had all the answers for quiz 501 and only got 7 right.

I haven't been able to send my answers in either via the submit button, so I have been manually sending them in through my email. If you hover over the submit button, at the bottom of the screen shows the email address to send it to.

I think I have all 10 answers for quiz 502, but that doesn't mean much as I thought I had all the answers for quiz 501 and only got 7 right.

I got 9/10 for 501.
I've entered 502, but wasn't sure about no 10.