New Member: mistrall

mistrall

Project QL Intern
Jan 22, 2006
hi - just came across this forum lol - loooks prety good - im a big fan of the show and am glad to here that im not alone lol

That's exactly how I came across Al's Place! Welcome aboard!! This site is the best, and you will have a blast here. It's crazy, fun, and a great place to talk about Quantum Leap. You'll never meet a better group of people!

Samantha Beckett

ya welcome! I know your'll enjoy it here. If you need to know somthing just ask and someone will gladly help you...I'm finding even thou it may be It's crazy around here t I am having a blast! The longer your here the better it gets!!!!

Samantha_Beckett said:
:sing We're coming to take you away! Haha! Hehe! Hoho! To the funny farm!:sing

Samantha Beckett

I must say thank you for putting in words what I was trying to say... I have not laughed this hard in such a long time:lol :lol . My sibbliings got this song for my mother for mothersday a few years ago. She said that she felt like she lived in a loony bein while we were growing up...so this song now has more then one meaning to me now.

jmellissa said:
I must say thank you for putting in words what I was trying to say... I have not laughed this hard in such a long time:lol :lol . My sibbliings got this song for my mother for mothersday a few years ago. She said that she felt like she lived in a loony bein while we were growing up...so this song now has more then one meaning to me now.

:roflmao: I was hoping someone would get it...:roflmao:

Samantha Beckett

Samantha_Beckett said:
That's exactly how I came across Al's Place! Welcome aboard!! This site is the best, and you will have a blast here. It's crazy, fun, and a great place to talk about Quantum Leap. You'll never meet a better group of people!

Samantha Beckett

Yep me too, enjoy your stay:hurray: