hello, from sunny columbus ohio

steeletart

Project QL Intern
Aug 16, 2006
i must say this site rocks!!!!

pleased to be here with you all :)

I of course love quantum leap, and sci-fi. i spend most of my time watching,reading or thinking of the world in terms of sci-fi fantasy.

the only other thing i do really other then that is my female genetic vice.... shopping :) so yes i am an ebay-a-holic.

-Sammi

steeletart said:
i must say this site rocks!!!!

pleased to be here with you all :)

I of course love quantum leap, and sci-fi. i spend most of my time watching,reading or thinking of the world in terms of sci-fi fantasy.

the only other thing i do really other then that is my female genetic vice.... shopping :) so yes i am an ebay-a-holic.

-Sammi

Well with a name like Sammi you already belong here!

Greetings and welcome from the resident :wacko Brit.

If you like reading QL, you should check out the Virtual Seasons - we have some brilliant writers here.

Pull up a barstool and sit a spell.

The first Rodbeer is on me.

Welcome to the board! Yes, this site does rock. It's great to see so many active fans in one place!

steeletart said:

ebay is evil, I've decided. There's far too much on there that I'd like to own at far too tempting prices.

Hey, and welcome to the board, always a pleasure to meet new members of the forum and I hope you have a good time on your visits!