Site Inspection?

Kirok

Project QL Intern
Hey Folks,

I was just curious if anyone was/is considering a site inspection of the hotel and its property. I'll gladly volunteer for it IF this gig in Laguna pans out. I'm supposed to shot a documentary out there in October, and will gladly swing by the hotel and check on the A/V capablities if you want me to. (Plus I'd really like to see what A/V gear I have to work with for the premiere.)

I can take pictures, get measurements, whatever you need... I'm here for us all!

Thanks!

CHRIS :D

Thanks for the offer, Kirok! But one of our committee members (Judy) lives in Pasadena -- she and Emma and Maryse have met on-site with the hotel several times and have another meeting coming up in early November. Right now I think we'd prefer to have contact with the hotel limited to committee members (so the hotel staff doesn't get confused). But once we get our contracts all signed, we'd be happy to investigate the A/V details and pass them on to you.

Thanks again for being so enthusiastic about the con and your role in making it a great weekend!