John64 story feed back thread

John64

Project QL Intern
Mar 20, 2018
John64 story feed back thread/ interview with myself

Hi I am just posting this message to say that I have been sharing stories I have written with you all now for some time and I think the time has come to let me know what you think of them.

So it would be good to hear what fans think about my stories so please don't be shy and let me know what you think.

I love quantum leap and I am very passionate about it and I hope it is coming through in the story telling I am sharing with everyone please use this thread to let me know what you think thank you I hope you are enjoying the stories that I am sharing with you all. Thank you

Last edited:
OK I will give myself some feedback I don't understand why people on here don't like to leave feedback but if you don't want to then fair enough but it's a little disappointing because I would like to hear from people so I will start it off.

I think my stories have good stories lines in them I know the writing isn't perfect and I can improve on that I am not a professional writer I am a amateur writer and I do love quantum leap that's why I write these stories so good job to me but more improvement is required which I try and do all of the time I do look at my own work from time to time and go over the spelling, grammar etc etc

So why did you write a story based on 9/11 and September 11?

That's a good question thank you me for asking actually the reason why is quantum leap is one of thoses shows that is so magical and so important to me and to a lot of people who watch it and with the show having a main theme of putting right what once went wrong is so a powerful idea that I think you can't get more a wrong then that event that September 11 and the twin towers it's such a event I think Sam beckett would leap into so Sam could do his part to save lives and I wanted to write something that would honor everyone who tried to save people on that eventfull day.

I wrote it with a lot of respect and I hope it does come across as a Important quantum leap story to tell that's why I love quantum leap so much the show is all about hope and September 11 should be about hope two that's why putting quantum leap with that I think is very important and shouldn't be avoided.

If you haven't read that story yet please go check it out it's called quantum leap a leap between the tower's and I would like to say again all of the fire fighters and police who worked so hard on that day to save lives I would like to say all of you are Sam becketts in your own right full respect to you and thank you for your service.

So who is your favorite character from the show quantum leap?

Actually I like Al because he plays around with the hand link I would love to actually have a handlink In real life and go through walls like the invisible man.

Why do you think that a science fiction show that ended in 1993 still gets a lot of attention?

I think it's down to Scott and Dean doing such a fantastic job on the roles their performances on screen are very, very good and it's also down to the story telling and to the writers I think everyone who worked on quantum leap did such a fantastic job on it its no wonder it still gets people interested in the show to this very day it's a shame it hasn't come back yet I am still hoping one Day it will return to our TV screens.

But I would like to say to everyone who made and created quantum leap thank you so much for making and creating such a lovely entertainment that can connect to people in such a powerful, positive and meaningful way I love you all the team including Scott and Dean themselves a big thank you to you all ��

If the show ended a different way in the final episode of mirror image how would you of wanted the show to end in 1993?

I would of loved Sam leaping back to the project staying with Donna a short while having Sam finally meet Al but I would of loved to have seen Sam still wanting to keep the doors and possibly open to travel travel maybe him going back into time because leaping around in time was still very important to him or may be training someone else to be the leapers and having them leaping around in time with Sam being the observer from time to time I think would be a great idea.

But don't get me wrong I still have a lot of respect for the ending we where all given on TV in 1993

What's your favorite episode of quantum leap?

I love the episode of the leap back where Sam and Al changers places and AL was the leapers and Sam was the observer it's a shame that Al didn't remain a leaper for a while I would of loved to see him for a short while leaping from life to life.

If Al had more leaps on screen what sort of people would you have loved to see him leap into?

I would of loved Al to leap into a woman just so at least his character could of understood Sam's character more and Dean on set having the door opened for him like the production team did to Scott every time he leaped into a woman.

Also Al leaping into maybe a God father sort of person a modster and then maybe Al being a admiral who has to make a hard decision to put right what once went wrong. And maybe Al leaping back to see why his parents had to leave him in a children's home would of maybe been a interesting idea too

If a movie of quantum leap was maded and was titled a bold leap forward what sort of story line would you like to see on screen?

I would love to see Al having to make a hard decision of him choosing if he should travel in time after Sam to bring him back home or sending samy jo to go look for her father and him helping her and supporting her through time.

What did you think of the fan made movie of quantum leap which involved Sam leaping to save princess Dianna the princess of Wales?

Actually I love the story line this story was definitely a good story to tell so I say to the production team who made it good job. Even though watching the whole film and at times I know the acting wasn't totally great all the way through I still have great respect for it and I will tell you why. The production team they love quantum leap and are fans too and I have great respect for anyone who trys and brings back quantum leap to tell us a new story even tho the production of it might not be great I am still glad they did do it because more of quantum leap is better than no quantum leap at all and I would encourage more fans to try and do more fan made productions of quantum leap "great job!" to thoses who made the film