Hello dear community

Leaper83

Project QL Intern
Mar 8, 2022
Germany
Hi I'm Alex, 38 yo and I live in Germany. Quantum Leap is one of my favorite shows ever. I watched a few episodes in my childhood and I loved everything about it. The perfect harmony between Sam and Al, the humor and the sad moments, the stories...

I started a Rerun last month and now I want to share my impressions about the show. I'm looking forward to a nice exchange.

Not sure anyone's going to see this, but, hi everyone!

I've been a Quantum Leap fan since 1991, and I was heartbroken when it went off the air in 1993 with Sam never returning home.

I spent a lot of time on the old rec.arts Quantum Leap board during my college days, and decided to become part of a community again with the show's revival.

After so many years, so many rumors, and so many disappointments, I can't believe the day has finally come when QL will be making its return. I'm very much looking forward to watching new Quantum Leap on Monday night!

Hi! I see you lol. Glad to have you here!

Not sure anyone's going to see this, but, hi everyone!

I've been a Quantum Leap fan since 1991, and I was heartbroken when it went off the air in 1993 with Sam never returning home.

I spent a lot of time on the old rec.arts Quantum Leap board during my college days, and decided to become part of a community again with the show's revival.

After so many years, so many rumors, and so many disappointments, I can't believe the day has finally come when QL will be making its return. I'm very much looking forward to watching new Quantum Leap on Monday night!