Calavicci Fangirls! A New Group!

LunarCrystal

Project QL Intern
Mar 20, 2006
U.S.
Hello hello, everyone!

I am calling out to all the Al Calavicci Fangirls (and boys *^^* - let's be fair, though I may have to change the name at that point)! I have made a new group with Google Groups for all the =^.^= Fangirls of the Admiral :dreaming. We look to share stories, pictures, artwork, and all general Al-ness in random and various extremes . . . because he's so cool.

If you love Al as much as we do, please consider joining us at Google! :sing

You can visit the group site here: http://groups.google.com/group/calavicci-fangirls

And we're currently designing a new main website to hopefully include lots of Al (and Dean) yumminess.

Thanks for reading!
Carol

Yays! You've been approved. As for the name . . . I'm debating what to call it. If I change the group email (currently calavicci-fangirls@googlegroups.com), I'm wondering if people will be confused. ^.^() I've changed the title to include "and boys" . . . Trying to find an appropriate name is hard! Calavicci Otaku? "Fangirl" and "fanboy" is the word to use in anime-obsessed circles, and Otaku is the word people use as a general term for everyone.

From Wiki: Otaku is a Japanese pejorative term used to refer to a variety of obsessed people.

Hrm. Thoughts? Should I keep the email and group address the same? Or change those too?

AlFangirls_small-1.jpg

Last edited:
Actually, I found a pattern for one! I intend to make an Al Plushie - with a hat. He needs a hat. I was thinking of making the plushie wear the red and white outfit from Right Hand of God (with suspenders and everything).

You, too, can make your very own Al (or Sam) plushie doll!!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation...rn&qh=boost:popular+age_sigma:24h+age_scale:5

*yays!*

I'll be sure to take pictures of it when I'm done!

Excellent! Thanks for pointing this out. I'd love to make little Sam and Al plushies, but I've had no idea where to start. This'll work.