Happy Birthday Dean

CynthialovesQuantumLeap

Project QL Intern
Aug 12, 2008
I want to wish Dean Stockwell a very blessed happy birthday filled with good health, love and joy. I hope that he has many more years of joy, good health and love in his life.
If I could say one thing to Dean I would say God Bless you for bringing all of us fans such laughter, joy,and warmth into our lives.
You are truly unforgettable.
I hope you always will be young at heart.:wave:)

Today's his birthday?!? Wow, I'm terrible with dates.

Ahem. Happy Birthday, Mr. Stockwell. I hope that you have a wonderful day, and that you continue to entertain your fans for many years to come, be it your upcoming acting roles, or your previous acting roles like Quantum Leap, which garnered enough fans to start a pretty successful convention.

Actually I believe that Dean's birthday is March 5th, but close enough.
I wish him Happy Birthday as well and wish him continued success.
Bonnie

Sincere wishes for a very

Happy Birthday
from me too.

May the day bring you all you would wish yourself, or all you deserve - whichever is the better!

May you be blessed with many more, Mr. Stockwell.

Oh boy I am getting bad with the dates. But have a blessed birthday Mr. Stockwell. May you have many many more years of good health, love and joy.
You have brought so much laughter, joy and love into all our lives.
What a blessing you are.

Happy (belated) birthday, Dean! I hope it was a good one. I'm sorry I won't get to meet you at the con, but I hope to someday!

Happy Belated Birthday Dean. I wish for many more for you. You truly are a gifted actor and look forward to seeing you in many more projects.