Do you think they will make a new series of QL?

StevenQL

Project QL Intern
Sep 7, 2012
United Kingdom
When i read a few years ago that they were pondering the idea of a Quantum Leap movie which was said could be the new pilot episode to a new series (that never happened) there is still a lot of open territory from the last episode.

The good thing is that age wouldn't be a factor if Bakula came back for the lead role. It would be good if (only an example of an idea) the episode starts with Sam leaping out of someone he has just helped..and then he finds himself back home (back at QL). And it could then go on from there. Or maybe we find him back home already, he has a family, and the project continues but they still haven't been able to perfect it (to be able to bring someone back when they want) and if Sam has a daughter/son, one of them could "leap" with Sam then taking over the role that Al had.

I still think that there was a lot that still could have been done as being able to help somebody doesn't really have a limit on the story lines as such with the amount of personalities each person would bring to an episode. Would be good to see Dean back for a cameo as well.

Opinions?

Not so sure they would have to reboot the whole thing. As i said age wouldn't really be a factor as Sam would still age through his leaps as would Al obviously. And there's still a lot that could be done, if it is set even further in the future, leaps back to the past could be in the 2000's etc. Not sure how it would be taking to though.