Some people haven't a clue...

Final Season

????

I know some people who believe that line is accurate. There are some that truly do find the final season (series) to be the best of the bunch...personnally, I have a hard time saying WHICH I like better...there were so many good shows in each season.

But...at least the reviewer likes the show and got the concept pretty well.

ziggysego said:
The review just went a little ca-ca

Well you can say that agian!! I love it... when I read this I could just see Al saying it to Sam. lol. I tryed to find who the person is that wrote the review, but I couldn't find any thing more then just what is on the link that Enterprise gave. I have to wonder what he or she thinks of the other season's?

I liked Season 5 but Season 3 kicks it's sorry backside in the gutter, only Mirror Image, Trilogy and LHO stand defiantly to the other seasons for me.

Also, how anyone could spell Scott Balukas name wrong is beyond me. :p

Article

I just figured it was too fast fingers and an editor that didn't know who the writer was writing about.

Believe it or not...there ARE people who never watched QL, who don't know who Bakula is, and who could care less about remedying either of those situations.

When you said the first line...I took you at your word and ONLY looked at the first line. It was talking about season 5. Being that is someone's opinion, I may not agree with it...but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Last edited:
jmellissa said:
Ok so did I miss somthing??:hmm

Scott Baluka stars as the likeable scientist Sam Beckett who, in experimenting with time travel, loses himself in a perpetual time warp that catapults him into the bodies and lives of random people throughout the ages

That's what you missed. If anyone is going to do a review, they should get all their facts straight, including the spelling of the actor's name. :hmm

Julie said:
That's what you missed. If anyone is going to do a review, they should get all their facts straight, including the spelling of the actor's name. :hmm

:eek::eek: :eek:I am sorry to say this, but I missed it. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I guess I just didn't notice it. I was thinking more on what they said about the show. but I see now what you mean.:)

thanks for letting me know:D