Where are we?

K

Katarr

Hey, All,

I haven't been posting for long and was just wondering where a lot of people are located? I'm in Kansas City, Missouri. I think more than a few people are here in Missouri too.

Funny story: My wife went to an event in Indiana recently. As we were driving through, I was looking at the corn fields and it reminded me of Quantum Leap and the Leap Home. I think I even said, "Hey, is this Elk Ridge?" Ha!

Scott

Hi there Scott!

I'm from Bedford, England.
Don't think there are many Al's place members in my neck of the woods, but I know there are at least 3-4 QL fans hereabouts - heck, I even converted a couple of em! teehee

Lancaster, Pennsylvania... Mike had a story where Sam leaped here...

Parts of the movie Witness (with Harrison Ford) were filmed in my area

Sunny San Diego, California. (Home of "MIA", of course...)

-amkm

thanks

Nice to see so many responses! Hey, Joy! Good to hear from you again. I think we talked before. I'm over by Worlds of Fun, by the way.:wavey

New York City, New York...more specifically: Glendale, Queens.

New York City consists of five boroughs: Brooklyn (Kings County), Queens (Queens County), Manhattan (New York County), the Bronx (Bronx County), and Staten Island (Richmond County).

Kentuckiana

I live on the border line of Kentucky and Indiana, so yes i live in Sam Becket country.

HELEN! We have GOT to meet!

I live in Colorado Springs also! We've GOT to arrange a meeting!

Kat Freymuth

asearcher said:
Colorado Springs, Colorado.

I've been to Kansas City a few times...great BBQ and the Arabia Steamboat Museum is awesome:wavey

I've also been to San Diego (twice), New York City (once), Seattle (last May), and went through Boston years ago. The other places you all are from, I'd like to visit someday!;)

Helen in Colorado

QLDamsel said:
I'm in Central Texas -- very near Austin. :)
No WAY! I used to live there in 1983-1986! Absolutely loved it...

gimmie Barton Creek Mall anyday. Also went swimming at a natural spring they damed up! Not too far from the mall!

I'm looking for any opportunity to get up to Austin to ride Beuscher-Bastrop State Parks on my bike. I've got some photos of my old bike in the parks but none since I got my new one.

Attachments

• Hempstead2005_6898.jpg
    Hempstead2005_6898.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 57
Kentuckiana

Sorry its been awhile since I posted on this topic, I live in Jefferson County which is also called Kentuckiana since its soooo close to the Indiana border.