Losing Hope

B

Beckettbabe

I'm losing hope that a new QL movie will ever be made. I hope its still a planned project!

DON'T LOSE HOPE!!!!

LEAPERS STICK TOGETHER!

:wavey

keep leaping
Janna Galaxy

Re: RE: Losing Hope

No, lose hope when Dean Stockwell or Scott Bakula actually states "There will be no movie!" When Don B. states "I give up!"... FINE, then I'll give up!

In the meantime, there's our fanfiction! :D

Re: RE: Losing Hope

You must remember that the production of TV movies is far different from the production of a theatrical film. For example... With Star Wars, we start getting spoilers at least 3 years before the movie comes out, 'cause it takes so long for a movie to be made and there are always going to be major leaks.

With the QL movie, on the other hand, it's likely that it hasn't even gotten past the writing stage yet. DPB is currently working on not only JAG, but also JAG's spin-off and another series he wants to start in Australia. He can only do so much at a time.

In April, a press release from Sci-Fi had QL on the list for drama series starting up in the 2004-2005 season. So, we probably won't hear any new news 'til late winter or early spring.

It's still in production, it's just that it's in pre-pre-production.

Joy

Don't lose hope! Have faith in QL!

Just reinforcing what Joy said, we really have to be patient. I know it's been over 10 years now since QL was cancelled by NBC, but if we wait just one more year, we just may have new episodes to do TEAs for, and a tele-film to discuss to death. <LOL>

Keep the leap!

... Mike. ^_^

Ok Guys!

Keeping the Leap Alive!!! Thanks guys!!! :wavey :leappark

Re: Ok Guys!

Sam never gave up, so why should we?

Quantum Leap is in our hearts and souls and while it's there it is well and truly alive and kicking!!