Any Ideas

Sam's Crow

Project QL Intern
Jun 12, 2008
Liverpool, England
What can I put on a poster advertising a kind of fabric store? It's mainly cushions that I'm doing but there are a few other things as well. I'm stuck.:(

You can have some pictures of your work on the poster. You can try checking out ads for other fabric stores to try to get some ideas or layout ideas.

Hope this helps and good luck.

You should put something humorous on it, like:

"Our 'cushy' prices will have you lounging in savings"

, or something to that effect. Good luck!

Feel free to bounce ideas off our heads.

Is there any particular type of theme or idea you want to push? Is there any particular them or idea you want to show about the cushions? Kind of like are they meant for display, meant to be used, stuff like that.

In addition to what Errowyn said, you need to make people think they "need" your product. This is a suggestion, but you should mention the health effects of a bad cushion, and then draw them in by saying how great these cushions are, and that you should buy them here because ________ .

Yeah, what sort of idea's do you have?

Yeah, catchy is remembered easily. But being simple is to.

How about a picture of a cushion? And catchy words over the top of the pic?

One of my casual jobs is a graphic designer, so I could be of help if you need any :)

If you wanna see my work, check me out on myspace.

Check out my friends - one of then is jamie willard. I made his latest album cover for him.

But then again, it really depends on what you are thinking. What you want I guess.

:)