Wow....looks like a great start.

mgcrans

Project QL Intern
Aug 24, 2005
I was a little surprised by how fast the front and second row seats sold out today. I'm glad I pushed my break back a little at work today so I could log on right at 11:00AM.

I checked at 11:06 and all those seats were gone....amazing

The only friend who was considering going to this with me backed out, so I'll be making the trip alone....which is fine by me.

I'll be checking the board much more frequently over the next year, so I can get to know everyone better.

If anyone on here has a myspace, please feel free to contact me and let me know you'll be going too. www.myspace.com/mgcrans

Hope to hear from everyone soon,
Mike

The way the ticketing system works is kind of like ticketmaster if you have ever used that. When tickets open, a lot of people click on the ones they want and the system holds the tickets for a few minutes.

If someone changes their mind before purchasing them, the system holds them until the time is up (our time was 30 minutes) and then releases them back to open again. So, yes there were some Diamond tickets that came back after the initial swoop on them, but you had to keep trying for about two hours after tickets opened to grab them up.

I tried to get some Jimmy Buffet tickets last week (my wife is a big fan) but I was unsuccessful after trying for three hours. It's luck of the draw when a ton of people want the same thing.

There are still a handful of the Platinum tickets left and enough Gold and Silver to last a little while.

It was a great turnout! Thank you!