New user says hello to everyone

John64

Project QL Intern
Mar 20, 2018
Hi I am a new user to this website and I love quantum leap and have a big passion for the show and I just wanted to say hello to everyone really I have read past posts on this community and everyone seems lovely and supportive which is good. You all probably have notice that I have posted a lot of quantum leap stories recently I love writing quantum leap so it would be good if anyone could let me know what you thought of the posts I have written my user name is John64 and I am glad I have joined your community and I hope people on this site will enjoy the stories I have written please feel free to send me a post because I love to hear what you guys think of my writing. Feedback is very important to me so.

Thank you

Hello John, and welcome from Bedford UK. It is heartening that all this time after the series finished the website is still gaining new members. What is your favourite episode?

My reply

Hello John, and welcome from Bedford UK. It is heartening that all this time after the series finished the website is still gaining new members. What is your favourite episode?

Hi thank you for replying you are the first member to talk to me so thank you its good to talk to someone yeah it is I agree with you I think with quantum leap the series itself is such a magical idea and everyone who stars in the series is so fantastic my favourite episode would have to be the the leap home with both Sam and Al leaps together and Sams a hologram that is my favourite how about yourself what's your favourite episode? Also have you read any of my stories post yet and if so what do you think of them? Plus I am from the UK too and its good to talk to people from anywhere from around the world I like to talk to different people no matter where they live