QL memorabilia

LadyKayoss

Project QL Intern
Jan 26, 2006
Michigan
Do people still buy QL memorabilia? I'm trying to move, and I need to get rid of a lot of things. I have tons of photos (mostly of Scott Bakula), fanzines, and even a Captain Archer lifesize standee that must go. I'd be asking reasonable prices, such as $1 per photo and $5 per fanzine. I don't have a full list of what's for sale yet; I'm just trying to see if these will go. I just can't keep them anymore!

I would definitely be interested, if you could post a list I'm sure there's something I'd buy...

Also I could share it on the Quantum Leap Podcast's Facebook page for you if you'd like?

I'm sure you'll have stuff I'd love, but I'm way beyond broke and I'm supposed to clearing out with a view to possibly downsizing myself. So I shall probably end up just looking longingly at your list and wishing I could buy.

It sounds as though you've got some pretty desirable things, I'm already finding the fanzines tempting but I'm beginning my Christmas savings and don't have space. I have a small bedroom and all my display and storage spaces, including the unorthodox, are overpacked.