Old 04-23-2008, 03:26 PM   #1
Ziggy
Control Room Technician

Default Quantum Leap Dreams

Slightly odd concept, but... Ever had a Quantum Leap dream? I had one the other day, and it was really weird.

"With a million gigabyte capacity I'm quite capable of rubbing my tummy, patting my head and doing a trillion floating point operations at once."
Ziggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 03:40 PM   #2
leaper1
PQL Security Staff

Oh have I ever!
Lots of them actually, a number of which have ended up as fanfics [and one that is being written as a fic, but is too 'graphic' for posting on the net! ]

Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.(Leo Buscaglia) Helen in Bedford
leaper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 03:56 PM   #3
Ziggy
Control Room Technician

The thing is with me that I don't actually dream that often. I think my dream catcher may be faulty.

The QL dream I had really was strange, but then dreams always are. I think it had something to do with live trees. Oh, and he Leaped into a small boy, which didn't seem odd at all at the time.

"With a million gigabyte capacity I'm quite capable of rubbing my tummy, patting my head and doing a trillion floating point operations at once."
Old 04-23-2008, 05:04 PM   #4
laestrella
Control Room Technician

one time i had a dream sam leaped and saved a whole bunch of people in the oklahoma city ok usa bombing and then saved everyone in the virginia tech va usa incident...that's just the start...
David North: Miss it?
Logan: Right about now I am.
laestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 01:45 PM   #5
Ziggy
Control Room Technician

XD That is quite strange!

Old 04-28-2008, 05:04 PM   #6
Grognette
Imaging Chamber Technician

Smile I'm Your Next Wife !!!!!

I dream one night : I was in the Employement convention and in the same place was the QL convention !! (???? lol)

I was walking throuth the waiting-room
suddenly I recognise Scott Bakula ! He was just here waiting for something !
I was the lone to recognise him !
behind him, sitting in the sofa, I see Dean !

I say "Hi Scott" to Scott et pass my way to kiss Dean ! lol
I say to Dean "I'm your next wife ! marrie me now guy !"
and I fall in his handles

what stupid dream ! This awake me ! lol

Me ??? Married !!!! ouch NO!!!! lol
Old 04-29-2008, 02:49 PM   #7
ziggysego
Observer's Aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaper1
Oh have I ever!
Lots of them actually, a number of which have ended up as fanfics [and one that is being written as a fic, but is too 'graphic' for posting on the net! ]
I've had the misfortunate of hearing them.................

ziggysego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:48 PM   #8
Ziggy
Control Room Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grognette
I dream one night : I was in the Employement convention and in the same place was the QL convention !! (???? lol)

I was walking throuth the waiting-room
suddenly I recognise Scott Bakula ! He was just here waiting for something !
I was the lone to recognise him !
behind him, sitting in the sofa, I see Dean !

I say "Hi Scott" to Scott et pass my way to kiss Dean ! lol
I say to Dean "I'm your next wife ! marrie me now guy !"
and I fall in his handles

what stupid dream ! This awake me ! lol

Me ??? Married !!!! ouch NO!!!! lol
That's one weird dream! Way better than mine though, you actually got to meet them.

Old 05-05-2008, 08:03 PM   #9
Bexter
Observer's Aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggysego
I've had the misfortunate of hearing them.................
Yeah me too ZE

Only joking Helen
Old 05-06-2008, 01:22 AM   #10
NeuroMason
Control Room Technician

I once had a dream that I was the Leaper... im 28 now but i remember having this dream when i was like 13 or something... see, it was the day before my birthday (i was born on Dec. 25th) and that night i had a dream... it was very random.. all i remember was i awoke into a crowd of people..... at least 300 standing around... and everybody was looking at something in the center... i was in the back of the crowd. first i was startled to not know where i was but then after that passed i was more curious as to what everybody was goin on about... everybody was wearing Robes and i remember it being out close to a desert because the sand was blowing in my eyes.. it was night... probably 3a.m. or something.... once i got about 4 rows from the front i asked a man... "whats all the comotion about?" and he said " You don't know????" (i just looked confused) and he said.. "This is the Son of God That has just been Born!!" I got very excited!! so i quickly made my way to the front and there he was! In the crib!!! (remember, this was one of those dreams that was VERY REAL!!! ) i couldnt believe it!! I knew it wouldnt last long so i walked up to the crib and asked to see the baby.. They said "of course you can" and i just got lost staring and in amazment... Then the best part of the dream happened... They asked... "Would you like to hold him???" I was in shock! i said "Please may i?" and they handed me the Baby.... there i was holding Our Savior Jesus Christ in my Arms!!!!!! And even as a baby he looked at me with the eyes that he knew all about me... I smiled and handed the baby back and said thank you.. they smiled then i awoke.... now i know it was probably because it was christmas time and all but i still think that dream has affected me in a big way!!! lol maybe you just had to be there... but it was very much like "leaping" into somebody elses life.... or just back in time for that matter..
Old 05-18-2008, 06:21 PM   #11
Grognette

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeuroMason
I once had a dream that I was the Leaper... im 28 now but i remember having this dream when i was like 13 or something... see, it was the day before my birthday (i was born on Dec. 25th) and that night i had a dream... it was very random.. all i remember was i awoke into a crowd of people..... at least 300 standing around... and everybody was looking at something in the center... i was in the back of the crowd. first i was startled to not know where i was but then after that passed i was more curious as to what everybody was goin on about... everybody was wearing Robes and i remember it being out close to a desert because the sand was blowing in my eyes.. it was night... probably 3a.m. or something.... once i got about 4 rows from the front i asked a man... "whats all the comotion about?" and he said " You don't know????" (i just looked confused) and he said.. "This is the Son of God That has just been Born!!" I got very excited!! so i quickly made my way to the front and there he was! In the crib!!! (remember, this was one of those dreams that was VERY REAL!!! ) i couldnt believe it!! I knew it wouldnt last long so i walked up to the crib and asked to see the baby.. They said "of course you can" and i just got lost staring and in amazment... Then the best part of the dream happened... They asked... "Would you like to hold him???" I was in shock! i said "Please may i?" and they handed me the Baby.... there i was holding Our Savior Jesus Christ in my Arms!!!!!! And even as a baby he looked at me with the eyes that he knew all about me... I smiled and handed the baby back and said thank you.. they smiled then i awoke.... now i know it was probably because it was christmas time and all but i still think that dream has affected me in a big way!!! lol maybe you just had to be there... but it was very much like "leaping" into somebody elses life.... or just back in time for that matter..

LOL so entertaining !!!
Old 05-20-2008, 02:29 PM   #12
SamBeckett94
Control Room Technician

Once I dreamed that I was equally as intelligent as Sam and embarked on the same experiment and made people's lives for the better, but could go home to take a coffee break between each leap.

I awoke disappointed.
Old 05-26-2008, 03:14 PM   #13
Ziggy
Control Room Technician

Shame! That would be good! XD

Old 06-15-2008, 06:28 AM   #14
Sam's Crow
Assistant to Gooshie

Sam must have leaped into me, as I was in the waiting room. Sam was trying to stop my english teacher from committing suicide. It was weird.
Old 06-20-2008, 11:47 AM   #15
cookiemom6067
Control Room Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaper1
Oh have I ever!
Oh c'mon!!! You can't just deny those of us in the fandom that are perverts!!!!
Old 06-20-2008, 11:49 AM   #16
cookiemom6067
Control Room Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by laestrella
one time i had a dream sam leaped and saved a whole bunch of people in the oklahoma city ok usa bombing and then saved everyone in the virginia tech va usa incident...that's just the start...
<sigh> sometimes I SO WISH Sam really were out there putting things like this right.
Old 06-20-2008, 03:51 PM   #17
leaper1
PQL Security Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiemom6067
Oh c'mon!!! You can't just deny those of us in the fandom that are perverts!!!!
If it ever gets finished, I may invite fans to request a copy via email or somesuch. Or possibly post at adultfiction.net. No decision final as yet, but it will definitely not be posted here or at ff.net as I don't want to break any rules or corrupt any minors.

Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.(Leo Buscaglia) Helen in Bedford
leaper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 03:58 PM   #18
SamBeckett94
Control Room Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by laestrella
I had a similar dream once, but it was the Columbine High School massacre instead. You know, I always hated it when people blamed that incident on the PC game Doom. It has been proved that the shooting would have happened even without the game. But this is a little off-topic, and I don't want to de-rail this thread, so I'll stick to speaking about the dreams and stop complaining about how Doom was accused of causing the massacre.
Old 06-20-2008, 04:03 PM   #19
ohboy
Junior Leaper

This may be the most boring of the dreams, but I did have a dream (a few days after reading this post, mind you) that I had leapt back had and finish high school. You see, I left high school very early in real life, and in the dream I had to leap back and go through two more years of it. What was odd was although it was Sam in me, I still had my own thoughts and feelings. Then again, dreams were never meant to be logical.
Old 07-18-2008, 07:03 PM   #20
AlyssaCalavicci

Hi all I just came across this post and thought I should reply. I have had a few dreams myself lately in the last month. There was one that was really freaky. I remember I was in a room sitting at this brown table talking I felt I was a leaper Sam or something unsure now but I was sitting there talking well crying. Al he was either by the wall or behind me something was wrong with the woman I leaped into all of the sudden Eden Regal came in the room (Eden played Bianca on All my Children) was strangleing the man that attacked the woman I or Sam leaped into. Next thing I know I got up and walked into another room and Al was sitting on the couch in his multi colored short sleeved shirt and white pants holding the handlink when he came up to me that was it I woked up. It was really very strange that I had dreamed something like that. Would it really be nice if I could leap like that I know sounds crazy but it would LOL
Old 07-18-2008, 11:23 PM   #21
Bexter
Observer's Aid

i had a dream about Quantum Leap the other night, can't remember it but it was crazy and Sam was wearing a dress!! FUNNY!
Old 07-19-2008, 05:26 AM   #22
Sam's Crow
Assistant to Gooshie

I had a dream Sam was trying to keep a close friend of mine and I together. Richard Fleeshman was there as well. :S
Old 07-22-2008, 09:23 AM   #23
Sherlock's Sparrow
Waiting Room Visitor

I had a dream awhile back about QL, but I wasn't in it for some reason. It was very long and complicated, and I won't get into all of it, but mainly, Sam had returned to his present time and my best friend (who was older in this dream than she is in real life) worked at PQL and was friends with Sam.

Sherlock's Sparrow
Sherlock's Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote