Just a note...

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Just to let everyone know...
I have decided for the sake of sanity and for the sake of my family and needing to be with them... I won't be able to make any more audio files for Quantum Leap.

I do hope that Aurora continues to make the Radio Files through Quantum Realities.

I am not a part of the DRE staff any longer either.

My family needs me and my attention.

Thanks for understanding guys.
MJ

MJ...

I completely understand and respect your decision, though I must admit it comes as something of a shock... and not without sadness. :(

I wish you the very best with all you need to deal with... You know you've always got a friendly ear if you need it. Remember to take care of yourself too, pardner...

Best,
~gelfling

Take care MJ, real life comes first and we all can understand that. You try to do too much at times, and I've often marvelled at how you do what do.

God be with you, hon.

Well, I've always tried telling you that you do too much, MJ. I think you're doing the right thing... Family comes first, above ALL else, and anyone that can't understand that, needs to reevaluate their own lives and their priorities...

Sorry to hear it, MJ, but don't trouble yourself over the decision. You need to do what you need to do, and I'm sure everyone will understand! :)

If MJ wishes (And I mean I'll only do this with her OK) I could finish up the QL she was working on.

But as I said it would have to be okay with her before I stepped in and took over the projects.

Eric.

Lord knows I understand how hectic real life can be sometimes. You all may have noticed a marked absence on my part as of late (more on that in another post).

MJ, perhaps instead of saying "never again", you should try "not for a while". It's not as final. You never know, you could have a change of heart sometime in the future.

In Peace,
Shane

Re: ...

I too fully understand your decision MJ, and have added my voice to those pleading with you to slow down on more than one occassion.
I hope that you will not withdraw completely from the realm of Quantum Leap, we would all miss you too much and besides - Virtual Seasons and Quantum Retribution need you! But don't ever be afraid to admit that you cannot do everything alone or be all things to all people. There are friends here who are here for YOU. To help pick up the load, or just to listen when you need a sympathetic ear.
God bless you, hon, in what ever you do!

Take a brake

Indeed I can understand the stress you are going through MJ. And its not just the mixing or the writing or keeping on people to get their lines in. And then there is the whole political slant.

Hell you have heard me vent on more than one occasion about everything from the endless delays to the fun little slams I've been getting from that Australian fellow.

In my case I am learning to finding a balance. Finding time to spend with my wife and family. And finding time to do all of this as well. And not take some thing people say about me personally.

You should do what you feel is best MJ. Real life should come first.

But if there is anything I can do to help you out. Please let me know.

Eric

Thanks Guys...

A lot of things have been going on.

I don't know when or if I'll be able to continue doing something like the audio files. It's most definitely something that I enjoyed doing. It's just that things have become hectic and time consuming and I don't have enough time to do the things that I want or need or enjoy doing.

I'm hoping that this doesn't bleed into Quantum Leap: The Virtual Seasons (my five year project so far) or Quantum Retribution which has just started it's run.

Here's to hoping that it won't.

Thanks all, I appreciate it.

Later,
MJ

Re: Thanks Guys...

As we have talked about before, and as others have mentioned here, MJ, Real Life comes first. So take a few steps back for a while, catch your breath, and be with your family. And if there is anything I can do to help, if you want to talk, or just need someone to listen (remember, I'm a good sounding board), all you have to do is ask, little sister. I'll be here for you.

{{{HUGS}}}

Eleiece