80's TV Show Trivia Challenge

Re: Back from The RodCave

Jennie, I'd guess AJ (its probably Rick tho)

My Turn:

Syndicated 80's sitcom about a family trying to hide fact that their daughter is a robot, hilarity ensues!!!

Rick. ;) Yet another case of what I term my "second banana" syndrome. ;)

Crap.. I had brothers mixed up..I shoulda said Gerald McRainey's character...It was good to see him guest star on Dead Zone last season as a political candidate with a secret that Johnny had to expose

Re: Yup

Thanks, Rodster. :)

Okay.....a clue...a clue....

Four girls and their mentor at a boarding school.

Thank you...I almost forgot to use my handy dandy notebook with that clue...:b

Next question:

Roger and Nadine get married and move into his childhood home...He buys up the local fast food joint and hangs out with his old high school buddies...What show is it? (EXACT title please!!!)...Super hint: Martin Lawrence got his start on this show with a bit part working at the fast food place

It figures the easy ones like Small Wonder and The Facts of Life would come up while I was away! :realmad

Well, this new one sounds like it COULD be...

What's Happening NOW?

Hmmm...

HAH! Okay, got a good one this time... I think... ;)

This show featured a former writer who owns an inn in Vermont with his wife. The unnamed village it's set in was populated by an eccentric cast of characters.

Specific title, please! ;)

Re: Aww Eleice

Yes, "NEWHART" is correct! One of the most satisfying series finales ever, IMO...

You're up, Eleiece!

Re: Aww Eleice

oh yeah, the finale of Newhart was the best final episode I ever saw...He gets hit on the head with a golf ball because Japanese investors bought the inn to turn it into a golf resort. When Newhart wakes up he is in bed in the dark and he goes on about he had a weird dream that he owned an inn in Vermont and the light switch turns on and it's Suzanne Phleschete (spelling?) from the old Bob Newhart Show..the whole show was a dream...

Re: Re: Re: 80's TV Show Trivia Challenge

Hmmmm......

okay, got one.

Parents are former hippies. Of their four kids, one is the complete opposite of them.

Re: Re: Re: 80's TV Show Trivia Challenge

Greg's right. :) (sorry, MJ) I had a friend whose daughter named their cat Alex P. Kitten. :lol

You're up!

lol

had a friend whose daughter named their cat Alex P. Kitten

that's the most perfect name for a cat!! i wish i had known that about a month ago when i adopted my beautiful kitten!