Average 4 13.79%
Fair 1 3.45%
Poor 2 6.90%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-09-2016, 12:23 AM   #26
servo75
Imaging Chamber Technician

Default Why was Laura put away?

I still don't get why Laura Fuller was put away by Clayton? If anything, she could have exonerated Abigail? There was this talk about her mother killing all of the babies and that being the reason she was put away. But that happened many years earlier. Was it Violet's death that triggered her memories of her siblings being killed? I never saw the connection.

If we only could have looked into Clayton's mind and see what he thought of the whole thing, and how he reacted. How much of the truth did HE really know?
Sort of, yes.
Must not be much of a looker, huh?
I wouldn't let her hear you say that.
servo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 05:55 AM   #27
Lightning McQueenie
Project Observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by servo75 View Post
I still don't get why Laura Fuller was put away by Clayton? If anything, she could have exonerated Abigail? There was this talk about her mother killing all of the babies and that being the reason she was put away. But that happened many years earlier. Was it Violet's death that triggered her memories of her siblings being killed? I never saw the connection.

If we only could have looked into Clayton's mind and see what he thought of the whole thing, and how he reacted. How much of the truth did HE really know?
I expect that after Violet fell down the well, Laura rushed home and told Clayton what happened. Clayton probably saw this as the "child killer" curse, and so had her put away to (a) prevent Laura from being convicted of Violet's death, and (b) to save Abigail some pain - could you imagine how much more she would have been heckled about the child killer curse if it was revealed that her own mother had killed a child?
Old 08-12-2017, 06:48 AM   #28
Markymarc8
PQL Visitor

So was Laura a vision in the hallway? And she must have actually been inside the house because she had the burn scars. I think she startled Lita into dropping the lamp. How did she get out? So many questions...
Old 08-12-2017, 08:27 AM   #29
Markymarc8
PQL Visitor

And let's back track to that Laura thing, what was that? Then there is a second occurrence during the fire. In the third episode the camera focuses on her hand when she reveals the missing locket and you can see that it's burned. Sam then removes her head dressing long enough to reveal that she'd lost nearly all her hair and a burned scalp. This is suggestive that she'd been there in that fire. Returning to this episode, right before Lita Aider drops the lantern she can be heard crying out for someone not to hurt her and I'd automatically assumed she was faking being attacked by Abigail like the vicious b**** she is but could she have been yelling at Laura?
This doesn't add up for me though. When Sam caught sight of her there she'd disappeared in the blink of an eye, how is that possible and how on earth did she get out of the mental facility and to the house with somewhat suggestively no witnesses? [/quote]

What exactly happened with Laura? I'm surprised no one else mentioned it.