Who Wants a Gummi Bear Handlink

MrDashbo

Project QL Intern
Apr 13, 2007
Hi,

I am in the final stages of building a set of 5 limited edition fully functional Gummi Bear handlinks, my last handlink is on the imaging chamber section. These new ones will light up random with sequencing will have sound and will be screen accurate to the show. I will have some pictures in the next week or
all who are interested let me know...

Mike

Oooooo...
that'd be neat...
*wants to see pictures*

I'd annoy people to death with one XD "Ziggy says there's a 99% chance ____"

that'd get old with my friends quick...lol

Ooh! That'd be GREAT! I've wanted one ever since I started watching the show, although I didn't think I'd ever get one! I can't wait to see those pictures. ;) Does it make a sound when you hit it? XD

I can't stand when people create threads like this and tease everyone. The last guy that said he was going to finish a gummi bear handlink never even came back. I personally wouldn't post a thread until it was done and ready to show. :banghead

Sorry for the delay...handlinks

Hello all,

I am sorry for the delay, i had hoped that we would be finished with the first few handlinks by now however a delay with the plastics company due to a stock taking break means a delay this until mid next week, the details are all ready to be added to the main pad so we should see some pictures by next friday. These things never go as planned. I would think the price for these little beauties would be between £250-£300 depending on the final cost to me. I will have more details on price and some juicy pictures next week. These handlinks will not be your usual replica we are making every effort using screenshots, stills and computer genrated graphics to come up with a great replica.

I will give you guys an update by monday night.

Adios

Mike

Gummi Bear

Yes, more information coming soon, I am literally waiting for the plastics company to call. i will be back to you in a few hours time.

Thanks

Mike

Gummi bear

Ok,

a further update the plastics company called this morning to say it has been a knightmare putting together the body of the handlink (something to do with the plastic delaminating??) anyways they will have it ready by friday afternoon, i will pick it up then i have the prototype circuits on my desk, so by early next week we will have photos and also be able to
take some orders there will only be 6 getting made including my own so 5 will be available to the masses.
Its a long road but i can now see the light.
I will keep you posted by friday.....

mike

Gummi Bear

Hi,

A quick update, I will be collecting the bodies of the handlinks on tuesday, wednesday night I will be assembling the first one and I will get either pictures or possibly a movie sample to you by friday.

Thanks and keep watching this space..

Mike

Hey Guys,

I have been in touch with the plastics company and they are still not able to finish the body to spec, they tell me they will call me this week as it will then be ready. i will keep you posted. these companies are just very slow.

thanks

Mike