1027 Leap to the Rescue, Part II

Leap to the Rescue, Part II

• 5 ? This is an excellent episode! One of my personal favorites!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 ? This episode was great! I will definitely tell others about it.

• 3 ? This episode was good. It was worth reading.

• 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Leap to the Rescue, Part II
March 30, 2001

A cave in the Ozarks, Missouri

When Sam leaps into a Welsh student at South Illinois University, it is a long way from being all beer and skittles! What sounds in theory like "a walk in the park" turns into one of Sam's most arduous leaps.

Written by: Helen Earl

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Our rating system this season consisted of six raters! We took the average of six raters and came up with an average for that episode.

Based on ratings of 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, the average of this episode was: 8.9

Some of the comments given were:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Valery S. Gemini said:
I feel compelled -again- to praise Helen's talent for leaving our Sam into such dramatic and painful situations, and describing them at length (with my usual layout/printing standards, this story's already 31 pages long, i.e. longer than your average VS ep) without a single boring line.

The few hints and clues we get in this Part 2 now make me really eager to discover the "hows and whys" of this mysterious expedition!

IF ONLY we'd always had scripts of the same quality back in the TV days, this show would still be aired. If only...

RATING: 8.5

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sporty said:
I would rate LEAP TO THE RESCUE, Part II an 8 (This was a good story. It is a good read.)

RATING: 8.0

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Morris Finkle said:
Excellent continuation! I'm trying to figure out how this mess is going to be resolved. Sam's nightmare makes me think that he's going to try to figure out a way to go back earlier and prevent the cave-in in the first place (a la "A Leap For Lisa"), but that's just speculation on my part. The personal connection to Professor Lofton is a nice touch!

Looking forward to next week's conclusion!

RATING: 8.5

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Seeker said:
No comment given.

RATING: 10

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sparky said:
No comment given.

RATING: 9.5

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kazzi said:
Unable to rate.

RATING: NR

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now, it's your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks!
The Virtual Seasons Team

Last edited by a moderator: