Original Quantum Leap Set Used Scripts 4 Sale

netzombie

Project QL Intern
Mar 27, 2007
I got permission from Brian the Bartender to post this here so please don't take this as spam. I am disabled and I sell TV & Movie memorabilia to make ends meet. I live in the Los Angeles area and I have some original set used scripts for several episodes. If people are interested please contact me and I will list them on eBay for you or you can make an offer for all of them. They were used by the Assistant Directors on the show. Here is the list of what I have:

THE EVIL THAT MEN DO -- Return of the Evil Leaper
LIBERATION
ROBERTO
IT'S A WONDERFUL LEAP
LOVE FOR SALE
RAINBOW'S END -- Rebel Without a Clue
RUNAWAY
NUCLEAR FAMILY
MRS. MOM -- Another Mother
ONLY WHEN I LAUGH -- Stand Up
MOMENTS TO LIVE
A SONG FOR THE SOUL
MEMPHIS MELODY
THE LEAP BACK
FREEDOM
TEMPTATION EYES
GOODBYE NORMA JEAN
PERMANENT WAVE
ONE LITTLE HEART PARTS 1, 2 & 3

I would love that these would end up in the hands of tru fans of the show.

Cheers!

netzombie

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam Beckett Fan said:
What's The Evil That Men Do? that's not an episode.

It might have been retitled as some shows are. Under the title it has October 9, 1957 (leap date). It was written by Richard C. Okie and script is dated 1/13/93

Character Cast List:

ALIA, ZOEY, DAWN TAYLOR, JERRY DAVIES, MIKE HAMMOND, FRANK PABST

There are several hand written dialog changes so I'm sure it was shot.

Hope that helps!

Oh You mean Deliver Us From Evil? the first of the evil leaper trilogies? That would make since if they renamed it from that.
There are a few other titles I dont recinized eaither, they must also be renamed eps.

Mrs. Mom
Only when I laugh
Love for Sale
Rainbow's End

Oooh I just love trivia. Like a hungry hungry hippo!

From some of the titles i'd guess that Mrs. Mom might be Another Mother and Only when I laugh could be Stand Up. Just guesswork though.

Anyone else care to speculate?

Sam Beckett Fan said:
Oh You mean Deliver Us From Evil? the first of the evil leaper trilogies? That would make since if they renamed it from that.
There are a few other titles I dont recinized eaither, they must also be renamed eps.

Mrs. Mom
Only when I laugh
Love for Sale
Rainbow's End

The Evil That Men Do is actually Return of the Evil Leaper. As for Love For Sale, I seem to remember someone using that title to refer to Southern Comforts.

Ahh both of you make sense.
and Yeah I guessed Another Mother for Mrs. Mom
and lets see, Rainbows End I wanna see if I can guess this since you two did the others.
Dang it, thats a hard one :(

EDIT: oh it could be A Single Drop of Rain. but Rainbows END wouldn't make sense since Rainbows come after rain and they need rain first.

Sam Beckett Fan said:
Ahh both of you make sense.
and Yeah I guessed Another Mother for Mrs. Mom
and lets see, Rainbows End I wanna see if I can guess this since you two did the others.
Dang it, thats a hard one :(

EDIT: oh it could be A Single Drop of Rain. but Rainbows END wouldn't make sense since Rainbows come after rain and they need rain first.

The info on the script for RAINBOW'S END is:

Leap Date: September 1, 1958

Script is dated 10/6/90

Script was written by Randy Holland and Paul Brown

Sam's character was: Shane "Funny Bone" Thomas

Is this the actual produced version of "Rebel?" I thought I heard somewhere that "Rebel" went through a major revision, and that originally, the woman in it was interested in the Oz stories, which is why "Rainbow's End" would make sense.

LadyKayoss said:
Is this the actual produced version of "Rebel?" I thought I heard somewhere that "Rebel" went through a major revision, and that originally, the woman in it was interested in the Oz stories, which is why "Rainbow's End" would make sense.

Oh ok, I was wondering how Rainbow's End ever fit that ep.

Scripts 4 Sale

So I guess nobody is interested in these. If you are please contact me and I will list them for you on eBay.

netzombie said:
So I guess nobody is interested in these. If you are please contact me and I will list them for you on eBay.

I wouldn't say that I lacked interest.
I'd love to own some of these items, especially 'It's a Wonderful Leap'.
However, a £300 dental bill hanging over me means I'm likely to be able to afford them, which is why I have hesistated to ask how much you are hoping to get for each.
Also, being in England, there would be extra postage to consider, and method of payment. Since a bad experience online, my husband has banned the use of paypal.

Good luck finding good homes for these gems.
If only... *sigh

PayPal would be my only way to sell outside the USA. I had a problem once with an International Money Order so I don't do that anymore. I have sold to the UK (as well as the rest of the world) for four years with PayPal with no problem. I use Global Priority Mail or Global Express Mail (which you get tracking & can add insurance). I just did a sale of other scripts recently to the UK - 4 scripts Via Global Priority Mail. Shipping costs was $28.50 and the buyer got his package in 4 business days. He was very pleased. Global Express would have been anoother $12.00.

I figure the scripts are worth about $40.00 each or so based on similar shows I have sold in the past. If you are buying more I can give a discount.

netzombie said:
I figure the scripts are worth about $40.00 each or so based on similar shows I have sold in the past. If you are buying more I can give a discount.

If you hold on to them, you might be interested in purchasing a dealers table at the 2009 convention and selling them there? Email committee@leapback2009.com for details on that. Are you planning on attending? If so, perhaps you'd be willing to donate one or two to our charity auction to benefit children with illness?

Just an idea...

Hard for me to get around at conventions due to the handicap. However, if the stars are going to be there this would be the perfect thing for people to buy and get them signed at the convention. Actual used show scripts signed by the actors. What more could you want? I might donate one or two of them as I think there are doubles of two of the shows.

netzombie said:
Hard for me to get around at conventions due to the handicap. However, if the stars are going to be there this would be the perfect thing for people to buy and get them signed at the convention. Actual used show scripts signed by the actors. What more could you want? I might donate one or two of them as I think there are doubles of two of the shows.

Depending on your handicap, we're trying to make things as easy as possible to move about at the con for everyone. If you do decide to donate anything or want to look into a dealers table, just let us know!

I think that's a great idea to sell them at the convention so they can be signed by some of the actors, I think your scripts would be much more popular that way.

The poeple here that are working on the convention want to make it as convinent as possible for everyone so if you are in a wheelchair or anything like that I am sure something can be figured out for you. Cuz we want all QL fans to be a part of the fun.

Still Available...

I puled these off the market as many were waiting to see what was going to happen with the convention. If you are interested please email me at netzombie63@hotmail.com and I will put them up on eBay for you.

I still have these...

Let me know before the convention as I will not be able to attend. Originals that will blow the stars away when they sign them. Not cheap photocopies -- set used as issued by the production.

I wouldn't even mind having a photocopy as I'd like to see some of the AD's notes and don’t necessarily need an original. I'm studying TV Production, so a professional script would be really handy to take a look at and study. Especially from a show I really like.
:)

Is that possible at all?

Sorry, I collect and sell original set used scripts. I don't make copies as that in the eyes of my writer friends would be like selling illegal copies of books, music, etc. I'm sure you would understand that.

Still have a few scripts left

If you are going to the convention and want original set-used scripts for your autographs let me know soon! Have fun at the convention!

OK I am definitely interested!

Though it depends on the price.

Ideally I would like to buy them at the Con. So I would not need to pack them to take to the Con. But Ebay is the only way - GO FOR IT!

Let us now if you post on Ebay.

Yes please let us know when you put these on eBay or if you have direct prices.