qustions about Quantum Leap background music

jlr27886

Project QL Intern
Apr 11, 2009
Is there away I can get the background music when sam went to hug donna the leap back I like that background music. I like Quantum Leap background music its awesome?

I heard they are going to have a Quantum Leap TV Movie next year its that true or false? I hope they do it would be so cool if they could make it where sam actually comes back home!

Is there away I can get the background music when sam went to hug donna the leap back I like that background music. I like Quantum Leap background music its awesome?

I heard they are going to have a Quantum Leap TV Movie next year its that true or false? I hope they do it would be so cool if they could make it where sam actually comes back home!

Unfortunately, no.

About the movie, well, it was true, but it got cancelled (again), which is okay, in my opinion, since it's not really needed. Well, at least I know I don't need it. Over the years, I've learned to accept/appreciate "Mirror Image" as it is. Probably not the best ending ever, but I think it would've been worse if he had returned home, after all. It wouldn't have seemed real enough. It would've been a big cop-out; Bellisario just not caring anymore - and that was not the last impression I got from him; with his ending, he's telling us exactly what happened: that he was still caring a lot for his show, but that he was just not allowed to go any further because NBC forced him to pull the plug.

Last edited:
I read online that the tv movie was meant to be a pilot for a spin off!

And to be made in Australia!

And one of the main characters would be Al's Bartender!

I would love to see that, if they ever make it. Who knows, Angvav, maybe you and Jassian could help in it? ;)

Why would you not be allowed to mention other sites? Feel free to post any other site links (appropriate only, of course) here on the forums. We don't shun anyone away - even if they shun us! This site if for fans to share anything QL related. We don't want fans to miss out on anything. There are other sites who play favorites and pick and choose their friends - that's not how we do things here... so have fun!