I'm Back

Herroooo LunarCrystal!!! (Heroes reference for any other fangirls/boys)

Hope Boot Camp wasn't too tough and you can hyave a great career. See yah.

A slightly more detailed message now that I'm a bit more settled! Hey, hi, and howdy all in QL Fandom! Boot camp has not deterred my Quantum Leap obsessions, thank goodness, and I am back now - with a vengeance! Though I'm still waiting to receive my cell phone and laptop computer, and am reduced to using public computers and internet connections, I am having a great time.

A School is in Pensacola. I had to be reclassed as an ABF because I couldn't get security clearance for Intel (too many foreign relatives, since I'm originally from Argentina). But it's all good, because this A School is like a beach resort. We've got the beach just 50 feet away from my barracks. I'm still in Phase 1, so I have to walk around in my uniform for a while. But once I get all my watch quals done, I get to wear civies again and go to the beach on the weekends if I want. Or the mall.

So, I'm back, and having fun, and can't wait until the convention! I was ecstatic to find out that Dean was going to go (if he has no other plans when the time comes). So many good things are happening, and I'm looking forward to more!

What good stories have been written that I should know about?

Carol