leaper1

PQL Security Staff
Staff member
Sep 1, 2002
Bedford, England
Happy Birthday!!!

Our very own Queen of VS!

Hope you have a fabulous day, MJ.

Just for once, kick back and enjoy it, huh?

Have a Rodbeer on me. :cheers

:hurray: Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday dear MJ,
Happy Birthday to you!!
:hurray:​

I also echo Helen's suggestion -- kick back, my dear friend, put your feet up and have a grand day!

:wave​

Eleiece

Happy birthday, MJ. You work so hard and do such a good job with TVS among other things, why don't you just take a day off? Make it a terrific day, kiddo.

Except for Brian's black and white decorations (I'll get you for that!) I want to thank all of you guys for the happy birthday wishes.

Thank you so much! :)

I did have somewhat of a relaxing day -- pampered myself actually... manicure, pedicure and a new haircut; had pizza for dinner (no cooking this day in this household) and watched 2 movies -- one at the theatre (The Last Mimszy -- great one by the way) and re-watched Legends (yes, the 1986 movie with Tom Cruise and Tim Curry). Wasn't at the computer for most of the day, but I had a good one.

Thank you so much everyone! I really do appreciate it!

MJ

Happy Belated Birthday!

Hope you had a great day and have a pina colada for me, but you'll be the one drinking it of course. LOL! I already wished you a happy birthday a couple weeks ago on another thread because I happened to be looking at the calandar here at the forum at the time.

:)

Steve B.