"The Person Below Me"(TPBM)

Con!

False, I've never even attended a convention... although if there was a QL one that I could go to (i.e. can afford to travel there [not in England :lol ]), I would certainly go!!

And on that note... TPBM has been to a QL convention.

... Mike. ^_^

Re: Con!

True. LeapCon '96, which sadly, had no Dean in attendance.

TPBM has made themselves an article of clothing based from a movie or show (say, like a Harry Potter scarf :lol )

Yep

:bat

True, The Rod once made Himself a Spiderman mask and wore it to school for a week...

He likes masks!

TPBTR has performed a feat of extreme daring.

(The Rod has, 2 years ago, He rescued a puppy from a real busy stretch of freeway, He 'fractured' a couple of motoring laws and was almost squashed by some semi's but it ended well, The RodPup now lives with The Great One...)

Re: Con!

Well, I didn't exactly *make* it, but for the release of the Return of the Jedi Special Edition in theatres, I put together an outfit using a green skirt to simulate the poncho worn by Princess Leia on Endor. So I don't know if that's a definite true or false...

Oh! But, I just remembered that I made a QL T-shirt for '80s day my sophomore year of high school.

So... True.

TPBM owns at least one Beatles CD/album.

Joy

Kind of, but not really?

While my dad owns a couple of their CDs, and I have listened to them, I myself do not own one.

TPBM...is getting ready (or getting kids ready) to go back to school
( I just started today as a paraprofessional...first job out of college!) (although my degree is as a history teacher there are no jobs right now :banghead )

Re: Kind of, but not really?

Not exactly getting ready any more, but my first day of college was yesterday. So, for me at least, it's true that I'm still "getting ready", 'cause I'm still getting used to the new environment.

TPBM is a Sassie. ;-)

Joy

Re: Kind of, but not really?

True. (and cohort in crime on a project with the person above me)

TPBM has read Terry Prachett.

True and False

True and False

I usually don't watch tennis because I find it a bit boring when it's on TV, but I found out last year that it is actually pretty interesting when you watch it live.

TPBM had an eye on an athlete from their country who competed in the olympic games (meaning you think he/she lokks pretty good... good enough to go out with).

True for me because there is a diver called Alexandre Despatie who I think is a major hunk...

Clara

Re: True and False

False. Didn't pay close enough attention, honestly. LOL

TPBM has bought Mel Gibson's PASSION OF THE CHRIST on DVD.

Re: TPBM

False. Saw it at the local one-screen cinema. So, unfortunately, I didn't catch all the subtitles, 'cause I'm a short person, and I can't see the entire screen unless I'm in stadium seating.

TPBM has seen I, Robot.

Joy

Yup True,
Saw I, Robot a couple of weeks ago, and I can say that I read the Asimov original story some 20+ years ago (though I can't remember enough to say how faithful the film was! Darn Swiss cheese!)

TPBM has used a Mac computer!

True! In high school, Macs were the standard until my senior year, when we upgraded the entire school to Dells.

As for I, Robot, I've never read the story, but faithful or not, I think the movie was awesome! Didn't a certain female A.I. in that movie remind you of another female we all know and love? Also, I could go on and on, but I just have to say: parking garages of the future are fantabulous!

TPBM owns at least one of the Harry Potter books.

Joy

True. All five ... very well read, but still in excellent condition.

TPBM remembers (and was a fan of) the early 90s show, The Young Riders. :D

-Biridox

RE: TPBM

False. I've never subscribed to Entertainment Weekly.

TPBM was in Flordia during Hurricane Charley and Hurricane Frances. And if you were, my hat's off to you!

Eleiece

Re: RE: TPBM

False. But I know people who were, including a friend from NY who was at Disney during Frances.

TPBM has bought the book of Dean's art (currently being exhibited in Taos, NM).

False to Eleiece's statement, but my dad's cousin was there for both, boarded up in her house... haha... they sent an e-mail before Frances hit, so I'm waiting to hear back from them.

False to Jennie's statement, but I do know a couple of elated gals who did!! :D (I was hoping to be there with them, and it turns out that Samsung is paying for my WHOLE airfare, so I could have easily flown down to Taos and from there to Korea! Jeez! :moon )

... Mike. ^_^

First off, my apologies for not putting a question in my last post! :lol I just realised that... d'oh!

To answer Steve, no, I haven't pre-ordered it, mainly because I won't be home to receive it, but also because I don't trust that kind of thing. I prefer to actually go to the store to buy it.

So... TPBM will not pre-order the QL season two DVD and brave the stores to buy it in person.

... Mike. ^_^

False. I'm not pre-ordering, but that's because I have no money at the moment (those mail-in rebates better get back to me soon! arrgh). Hopefully I'll have money to buy it when it comes out, but if not, I can wait, just like I did with the first season.

TPBM watched the Emmy's (doesn't matter how little or how much) last night.

Joy

False....I was sitting in front of the DirecTV Starz Preview taping all of the little clips where Billy Boyd was talking about Starz (filmed in Scotland). :D :drool ;)

TPBM has seen the best made-for-TV movie "Something the Lord Made"

False.

Joy, a friend taped it for me if you want to borrow it (Something the Lord Made).

TPBM has evacuated for a hurricane before.

False, but I have evacuated from due to a massive flood before. Our whole town of 60,000 had to evacuate (not to mention all the little farm towns up and down the river)

TBPM...will be in the stores Tuesday to by Star Wars
(I work at a 24hour WalMart parttime, I got off at 10:30, and we already had people coming in to ask if there was a line for the Star Wars DVD to come out at midnight)