Comics needed anyone?

Darlan

Project QL Intern
Jun 11, 2009
Germany
I got all the Comics here. 13 Comics and I most likely wont read them anymore so I thought I ask HERE if anyone does need them. I didnt want to put them on ebay without knowing if there is interest. Dont know about the prices though but I guess this isnt a problem. And sorry If this offer isnt allowed here ,then just remove it :)

PS: Theres a big problem ,too. Im in germany so there would be no cheap shipment costs if I had to send them ito the US :(

I got all the Comics here. 13 Comics and I most likely wont read them anymore so I thought I ask HERE if anyone does need them. I didnt want to put them on ebay without knowing if there is interest. Dont know about the prices though but I guess this isnt a problem. And sorry If this offer isnt allowed here ,then just remove it :)

PS: Theres a big problem ,too. Im in germany so there would be no cheap shipment costs if I had to send them ito the US :(

I'm in the UK and I'd love to have them - but at the moment I need to raise £350 for a dental crown, so I'm out of the picture for now. >sob< :(