Old 05-24-2005, 03:13 AM   #1
evilhippy

Default Hand held Ziggy, whereforart thou?

Aloha one and all, I'm here for your help ladies and gentlemen, I would love to get my hands on a hand-held Ziggy, because I'm going to a sci-fi night at the Electric Ballroom (London) and I'm going as Al. Oh yes.

I will be needing a white suit (I always remebered that one best, despite the `classic` looks of his multi-coloured garb!) and a mock-up of the hand-held terminal for ziggy, please could anyone point me in the right direction, I would love a flashing-light version I can smack on the side and complain about Tina with in a distracted way, but I would settle for a dummy thing that looks like it.

I don't even have any good pictures of it so far, any help at all you guys can give is eternally appreciated.

Thank you kindly
Old 05-24-2005, 04:18 AM   #2
gelfling1220
Accelerator Technician

Well, I don't exactly know how one can get a light-up handlink, though users.ox.ac.uk/~uzdm0006/...dlink.html shows how you can make one.

Using pictures from that site and the ones from Brian's site, I was also able to build a pretty decent looking one out of Legos, which might be another option...

Hope this helps!