Old 10-03-2013, 06:12 PM   #1
samnal
Imaging Chamber Technician

Default Wizard of Oz - casting??

Just for fun, I was thinking who would Scott play if they 're-cast' the Wizard of Oz? Personally, even thinking about anyone replacing Judy or any of the others makes me pretty ill, but I was looking at these absolutely cute little toys I have on my desk at work-Mc Donalds is doing them justice.
After a great deal of thought, none of it at work, which is a pretty nutty place, I think Scott would make a Wonderful Tin Man. He has the dance steps, the lovely voice ... I just think about this and get all mush.
Happy Birthday Scott!!

"Girls who wear glasses have lots and lots of energy!"
Admiral Al
samnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:29 PM   #2
Sam Beckett Fan
Senior Leaper

Well it would be quite unbelievable if Sam Beckett starting singing "If I only had a brain"

And Dean has a great booming voice for the Wizard. Not to mention the wizard appears via holographic projection...HA!

-=-=-=-=-
Icon made by the lovely Ladystoneheart with the beautiful screen captures of StrayStar.
Signature made by me.
My QL screen capture collection: http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/Sa...?sort=3&page=1
Sam Beckett Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:48 PM   #3
samnal
Imaging Chamber Technician

Oh that'a a GREAT idea-Dean as the Wizard. The Tin Man is a romantic figure, longing for love and happiness. Scott is so lovable. I just got the Wizard of Oz figures from McDonalds and the tin man is my favorite.

"Girls who wear glasses have lots and lots of energy!"
Admiral Al
samnal is offline   Reply With Quote