Story Ideas

Chroniton

Project QL Intern
Jan 30, 2009
If this is the wrong way of suggesting ideas I apologise. Here are my ideas for QL audio roductions, (as seen in the fanfiction subboard) which I would like to work with you to develop and produce.

Home
A direct sequel to the last officail episode.
Sam leaps forward into 2003, but into his own body. He has to help his eldest son revise for very important exams.Then leaps again. his eldest son though can see him leaping.
But he is already home, and according to his wigfe has been for a long time, when he askes her about it.
So it would appear that Sam Beckett did get home it was just a matter of when.
Before 2003.

Leapers
The sequel to Home. 6 episodes long.

"It would appear Professor Sam Beckett's lack of patience is heredity", Ziggy.

Introduction:
Theorizing that he was able to rescue his father, Dr. Micheal Beckett took over the lead of the Quantum Leap Project into the desert to develop his theory. But Dr. Beckett stepped into the Quantum Accelerator before the preparations were complete, and vanished.

He awoke to find himself in the past, facing a mirror image that was not his own. Fortunately, contact with his own time was maintained through brain-wave transmissions with Jodie, his wife the second project observer, who appears in the form of a hologram that only Dr. Beckett can see and hear. Trapped in the past, Dr. Beckett finds himself leaping from life to life, putting things right that once went wrong, and hoping each time that his next leap, will be the leap to Sam.

(Jodie is Al's oldest daughter, and she is using the first version of the handlink, as the Project doesn't have the resources for another brand new one, and of course because it still works). The seres ends, (obviously) with both of them leaping to the present.