Hi All :)

angvee

Project QL Intern
Aug 7, 2011
Australia
www.turboimagehost.com
Hi all :)

I know I am not posting this in the right place and sorry for this :(

I noticed the new introductions had no posts in it if I'm right?

Anyways.... I was a member 2 odd years ago... angvav.

I had the avatar of bobo on my profile pic.

Not sure if some of the same people using this forum then are still here now. But I do remember this being a great forum with great people in it!

Not sure if anyone remembers me either but anyways...

A big hello to all :)

Welcome back!

"Ang" is a living testimonial that you should never give out your password or other info to anyone, no matter how friendly they may seem. LOL

Thank you all for welcoming me back.

I appreciate it.

Ah damn I'll just be silly as I used to be!

This forum was full of the nicest people I had come across which is why I came back requesting to join.

I do not expect people to believe I am really me. But anyways....

All I can say is I am sorry for being silly in the past with certain things that I will not bring up.

And hope people will understand I was silly out of not knowing.

Thanks all

angvee

Yes I remember you - and I assumed you'd been hacked cos my email kept getting spammed by your old account :hair

Welcome back!

Hi, Angvee, great to see you again. Actually, I had wondered what happened to you, but I'm glad that everything has been straightened out. But, considering this is the first time I've stopped by since the beginning of the year, it's a nice coincidence that you're back as well. :)

Hi, Angvee, great to see you again. Actually, I had wondered what happened to you, but I'm glad that everything has been straightened out. But, considering this is the first time I've stopped by since the beginning of the year, it's a nice coincidence that you're back as well. :)

Thank you ohboy wow you are very kind just like everybody else on this page :)

Please do not forget to check my avatar and signature site that is in my contact details on my profile.

As well as my youtube page soon. Will be posting videos soon.

I am glad to see you again as well.

:)