The Quantum Leap Podcast

Lightning McQueenie

Project QL Intern
Dec 8, 2005
Hi everyone,

Just letting you all know that the next episode of the Quantum Leap Podcast, about "What Price Gloria" has been uploaded. It contains an interview with Deborah Pratt, and also an article written by yours truly (their new Contributor). A full version of Deborah Pratt's interview (which contains some spoilers about the end of the series) is also available for download. Enjoy :)

P.S. I wish someone would post on the forum, I miss everyone :(

Hi everyone,

Just letting you all know that the next episode of the Quantum Leap Podcast, about "What Price Gloria" has been uploaded. It contains an interview with Deborah Pratt, and also an article written by yours truly (their new Contributor). A full version of Deborah Pratt's interview (which contains some spoilers about the end of the series) is also available for download. Enjoy :)

P.S. I wish someone would post on the forum, I miss everyone :(

:bat

The Rod seconds this sentiment.

The newest episode of the podcast is now up. It's about "Blind Faith". It has an interview with Jennifer Rhodes, who was Michelle's mother in "Blind Faith" and probably best known as "Grams" in "Charmed" :)

The Quantum Leap Podcast has some big weeks coming up :)

First off, we have a 25th Anniversary episode available already, about the episode "Good Morning Peoria". It contains several favourite songs from the series. Also there is a 25th Anniversary "Genesis" audio commentary available.

Soon we will be releasing an episode for "Thou Shalt Not" and will be containing an interview from Terri Hanauer, who played Irene Bosh in that episode, and later an episode for "Jimmy" containing an interview from the much loved John D'Aquino, who leapers would remember as Frank LaMotta from "Jimmy" and "Deliver Us From Evil", Tonchi from "Mirror Image", and writer of "The Beast Within".

And as an easter egg,
Spoiler Alert! (highlight to read)
we are also in the process of organising an interview with Jane Sibbett, famous for such roles as Heddy in "Herman's Head" and Carol from "Friends" and many others, but best known to leapers as Diane Frost (and Maxine Calavicci) from "A Hunting We Will Go" :D

Please welcome our newest member of the QLP Crew, Al's Place's very own Brian! :D

Keep an eye out, the Jimmy episode will be released soon :)

Thanks! I'll do my best to help out wherever I can :)

And you've already been a huge help, helping us to get Carolyn Seymour to agree to an interview for our "A Portrait for Troian" episode :D

Leapers would remember Carolyn Seymour as Ms Stoltz from "A Portrait for Troian" and Evil-***** Zoe from "Deliver Us From Evil", "Return" and "Revenge".

I'm really looking forward to this one, she's one of my favourite guest-stars on the show :D

Great news everyone. Today Albie interviewed Carolyn Seymour, whom leapers would remember as Ms Stoltz from "A Portrait For Troian" and Zoey from "Deliver Us From Evil", "Return" and "Revenge".

images

Her interview will be included in the podcast for "A Portrait For Troian" to be released next month :)

Also, we will soon be releasing our episode for "So Help Me God" soon :)

Thanks Someday Man, we look forward to hearing from you, hope you enjoy it :)

Btw the episode for Animal Frat is up now too, including an interview with Darren Dalton, who played Duck in that episode of Quantum Leap :)

The podcast for All Americans has been uploaded. It features an interview with David Campiti, who was the CEO and Editor of Innovation Comics - and is the man responsible for the Quantum Leap comic series :D

As a Halloween special, we have a 24th anniversary commentary for the B**gieman. It is best listened to along with the actual QL episode on a low volume, as there are some pauses so you can hear dialogue from the episode. Enjoy :D

The-*********-Quantum-Leap-300x300.jpg

It's been a big couple of weeks for the Quantum Leap Podcast. We have interviews with Michelle Joyner, who was Sister Angela in "The Right Hand of God", Diamond Farnsworth, who was the stunt co-ordinator and Scott Bakula's stunt double, and Jay D. Schwartz, Scott Bakula's publicist :D

Also coming soon, an episode for Pool Hall Blues, containing an interview with Shari Headley, who was Violet in that episode :)

9246302-large.jpg
Diamond-Farnsworth-239x300.png
Jay-D-Schwartz_by-John-Russo1-240x300.jpg