Wow, has it really been FIVE years?

Clara5

Project QL Intern
Nov 6, 2003
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Hello everyone,

I just logged in here for the first time in almost five years, according to the logs, as I was cleaning up my e-mails and noticed an year-old e-mail abour my birthday (which is in April).

I imagine almost none of the old-timers remember me, apart maybe from the few people I added on Facebook. I remember being quite active on the boards "back in the day".

Well, in the five years that I have been absent, many things have changed. I am no longer the eternal single girl I was! I fell in love with my soulmate, got married in August 2013 and am now the proud mother of a 6 month-old boy named Arthur. :baby Most of those changes in my life have been for the best, and I have to say that I have never been happier, though I wish I were a bit more rested. :b

Well, if you have any questions you want to ask to get to know me better, then go right ahead!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Clara5

Hi Clara, I don't know if we've ever met before, I'm Hayden. Congratulations on your wedding and bundle of joy :D

The forum has pretty much become a wasteland, so any new conversations are greatly appreciated :D

I'd also advise you to check out the Quantum Leap Podcast. Each episode discusses and analyses an episode of Quantum Leap, and is just a joy to listen to. I'm now a contributor also :D

Hello everyone,

I just logged in here for the first time in almost five years, according to the logs, as I was cleaning up my e-mails and noticed an year-old e-mail abour my birthday (which is in April).

I imagine almost none of the old-timers remember me, apart maybe from the few people I added on Facebook. I remember being quite active on the boards "back in the day".

Well, in the five years that I have been absent, many things have changed. I am no longer the eternal single girl I was! I fell in love with my soulmate, got married in August 2013 and am now the proud mother of a 6 month-old boy named Arthur. :baby Most of those changes in my life have been for the best, and I have to say that I have never been happier, though I wish I were a bit more rested. :b

Well, if you have any questions you want to ask to get to know me better, then go right ahead!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Clara5

Welcome back Clara and congratulations on you marriage and son.

Thank you Helen and Brian for the congratulations.

I do remember talking with you guys quite a bit, Brian about an exchange of data, and I still have the QL archives CD you sent me! As for you Helen, I remember we talked a lot on MSN back in the day!

As for you Lightning McQueen, you seem a bit familiar, but I'm not entirely sure why :b We may just have talked on these boards, but I cannot be sure unless I try to find old thread we both posted in. If I go just from your join date though there is a good chance we have talked :D

Anyhow, I am currently a stay-at-home mom, as the Quebec government is giving me part of my salary until about a month before Arthur's first birthday. Before that, I was working as an accounting Admin Assistant for a movie and tv production company. It is a fun environment to be in but the job itsself was a bit boring. However, my husband and I are trying to see if it'd be possible for me to remain at home to raise our son, but that remains to be seen. I mean, nowadays it's very hard to have one parent be able to make enough money to support a family. That or I could always go to back to my job and work possibly part-time, who knows? Hopefully we'll figure everything out by the times I am out of the gov's program.

Well, if you have anything you want to ask me, let me know!

Have a great day all!!!

Clara