1327 Bloodlines

What do you rate this episode?

• 5 -- This is an excellent episode! One of my personal favorites!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 -- This episode was great! I'm going to be telling others about it!

• 3 -- This episode was good. It was worth reading.

• 2 -- This episode was like the neutral zone. I am indifferent.

• 1 -- Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Bloodlines

September 6, 1988
New York City, New York

As Jeff Thornton, Sam must save an infant from death after she was thrown into a dumpster by her mother. Meanwhile, back at Project Quantum Leap, ed and Christa Sharpe are just starting to rebuild their lives when tragedy strikes them once again.

Written by: Erik Dreiling and Katherine Freymuth

Thanks for reading,
The Quantum Leap Team

Last edited:
Our rating system this season consists of a possible of 10 raters ! We took the average of six raters and came up with an average for that episode. Based on ratings of 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, the average of this episode was: 9.4

The first six raters are the ones that will appear on the site here. Please be aware that some reviews may contain spoilers! Some of the comments given were:

Vince Beckett:

This was a great story. You can't tell Vaughn is there at first. The ending leaves the reader hanging.

RATING: 9.5

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Seeker:

This was a wonderful, enthralling read. I thoroughly enjoyed everything about this story from first word to last. The consistent subtle dialogue and moments of wondering, “Is that Eddie or is it Vaughn?” definitely held me rapt, and what a cliffhanger! Great job you, two. Way to go!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Zanadu:

This story was so well wrapped up within a leap that you didn't honestly know what was going on until it was already too late, leaving you with a sense of... what the... Oh my goodness! Did that just happen?

You guys did a great job on this story! WONDERFUL!

Can wait until this week!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ziggy's Soul:

Very interesting and entertaining story. The fact the the Calavicci's are certainly on Lothos's 'A' list comes through loud and clear. Hopefully, there will be some why for Al, Sam, and the rest of them to fight back and win. Also, the mysterious Gino. When shall we find out more about him.

Thanks for the story guys.

RATING: 9.0

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rater No. 5

RATING: NR

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rater No. 6

RATING: NR

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now, it's your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks!
The Virtual Seasons Team

Last edited:
redanime said:
It is past the due time.Wheres the story?

There was a message put out that MJ was delaying a week for undisclosed reasons. Considering the time she puts into this, being patient shouldn't be too hard.