Video, image, and/or information needed!

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
Hi all,

I'm starting to run short on "new" Quantum Leap items to show you on the website. I have a few more clips of archival Quantum Leap footage to put out over the next few months (I'm working on it now), but after that... I'm out of videos. If you have something no one else has seen or that isn't currently on the site, feel free to send it to me via email or regular mail. In some cases, I may pay you something for your trouble if it involves mailing something to my address.

I'm always on the lookout for interesting video, unusual images, and information relating to the show, behind the scenes, etc.

Just email me or post something about it here!

I can't imagine that I have something "new" to contribute to the world of QL, but I did stumble upon a version of the Quantum Leap theme that I had not heard before. It runs 3:05 and sounds like an early draft to me. It is a good quality mp3 file with just a few blips in it.

I'm sure this is something people already have, but just in case...

Quantum Leap -- Theme (Demo Version?) [2.82MB]

This is really sad... See, this is why we all need to get together and find some way to create new QL things!

I've seen some QL clips that I didn't find in your library on a DVD with a TV show pilot called "Infiltrator." (I think they weren't, anyway; maybe I just haven't seen a more updated version of the media library.) Unfortunatly, I lack the ability to duplicate the extras, and while I can point you towards a site that sells it, it might be a little costly.

http://www.dvdtribe.com/

The DVD is here, under "Television" and then "Infiltrator." From what I can remember, the extras included some talk show interviews that are expanded versions of those you included in the media library, and some I've never seen (including one where Scott Bakula talks about an incredible incident at a hockey game.)

I don't know if you'll find it worth it or not, though.

Erm... I'm still working on Quantum Geek and although I've been procrastinating alot in relation to it recently the teaser trailer should be ready soon. Perhaps you could put that on the site and a little synopsis of the plot of the actual fan film?

Yes shameless plug I know... but it's a thought :p

feldon30 said:
I can't imagine that I have something "new" to contribute to the world of QL, but I did stumble upon a version of the Quantum Leap theme that I had not heard before. It runs 3:05 and sounds like an early draft to me. It is a good quality mp3 file with just a few blips in it.

I'm sure this is something people already have, but just in case...

Quantum Leap -- Theme (Demo Version?) [2.82MB]

That's actually not that bad. Alot softer than the original. Where'd you manage to find that?

Just a random search on Kazaa I think.

Well that's pretty cool that I found something nobody has heard. I have to imagine it's a demo version of some kind then if it was never used in any episodes nor did it appear on the soundtrack?

I don't have significant bandwidth or storage limitations so I should be able to host it pretty much indefinitely or until Universal sends me a nastygram.

LadyKayoss said:
http://www.dvdtribe.com/

The DVD is here, under "Television" and then "Infiltrator." From what I can remember, the extras included some talk show interviews that are expanded versions of those you included in the media library, and some I've never seen (including one where Scott Bakula talks about an incredible incident at a hockey game.)

I don't know if you'll find it worth it or not, though.

Actually, it sounded interesting, so I ordered it! Thanks :)

I can't listen to the demo version of the theme. I click on it and Firefox asks if I want to open it with Musicmatch Jukebox. I click OK, since there is no other choice. It downloads, and opens a new window. Nothing else happens. :help

Al The Observer said:
I can't listen to the demo version of the theme. I click on it and Firefox asks if I want to open it with Musicmatch Jukebox. I click OK, since there is no other choice. It downloads, and opens a new window. Nothing else happens. :help
Open up Windows Media Player and tell it to take control over playing mp3 file format.