The Boog*eman

kristalball

Project QL Intern
Jul 17, 2006
I've been Netflixin QL (because I am way broke to buy the whole set of dvds) and I am on season 3. After watching the original series, if you would of asked me which episode freaked me out over the years it would of been The Boog*eman. I don't know why this one freaked me out so bad ( I was 21 when I first saw it).
I watched it last nite and it still freaks me out.:eek: BUT then watching the next show (can't remember the title) with Al acting like he was the ghost of Christmas future... OOOOooo... made me laugh so hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah this eppisode mega freaked me out too! I first saw it oly a few weeks ago. It's strange because it is relly scary but really cool at the same time. Heheh...

kristalball said:
I've been Netflixin QL (because I am way broke to buy the whole set of dvds) and I am on season 3. After watching the original series, if you would of asked me which episode freaked me out over the years it would of been The Boog*eman. I don't know why this one freaked me out so bad ( I was 21 when I first saw it).
I watched it last nite and it still freaks me out.:eek: BUT then watching the next show (can't remember the title) with Al acting like he was the ghost of Christmas future... OOOOooo... made me laugh so hard.

That episode is "Little Miracle", and yeh, AL as the ghost is hilarious.

re: the B-man....it's one of my favorites. The reason being I always thought certain things throughout series made it quite clear that while GFTW had started Sam's Leaping, God was actually the one in charge, not Fate, not Time, and certainly not Whatever.

The B-man is one of those episodes cementing that for me.

McDuck said:
re: the B-man....it's one of my favorites. The reason being I always thought certain things throughout series made it quite clear that while GFTW had started Sam's Leaping, God was actually the one in charge, not Fate, not Time, and certainly not Whatever.

The B-man is one of those episodes cementing that for me.

Amen. I think that's why I love this show so much. :D

Well, technically that episode was a dream. Still creepy though. There are a few episodes that creep me out. The one where he examines that dead girl's body and how he firures out the thing with the high heel. The first evil leaper episode freaked me out too when Alia starts tearing at her skin and Frank comes in beating on Sam.

SonOfSam said:
Well, technically that episode was a dream. Still creepy though. There are a few episodes that creep me out. The one where he examines that dead girl's body and how he firures out the thing with the high heel. The first evil leaper episode freaked me out too when Alia starts tearing at her skin and Frank comes in beating on Sam.

What makes you think it was a dream?

One theory is that it's a dream, b/c Sam bonks his head and "wakes up". Another theory (that I subscribe to) is that God reset the Leap, which is why Sam knew exactly what to do.

McDuck said:
One theory is that it's a dream, b/c Sam bonks his head and "wakes up". Another theory (that I subscribe to) is that God reset the Leap, which is why Sam knew exactly what to do.

I always assumed the epsisode was a dream. The way it cuts back to the bonked head scene before all the weirdness gives that impression.

I'm not sure if it was a dream, although it is definately a premonition, which is why Sam knew about the old man in the window. However then the question becomes who gave Sam the premonition?
I find the episode creepy up until Sam encounters Devil Al, then it makes me laugh. He does this weird thing with his eyes to show that he is evil but I just find that and the way he speaks downright funny!
I love 'Little Miracle', one of the best bits is when Sam goes to fetch the paper in the lobby and walks completely in the wrong direction, Blake just stares at the doorway as Sam walks back the right way, so funny.

To me this episode wasn't a dream, considering that at the very end he references that he gave 'Stevie' the idea for Christine... but that didn't happen after the revised timeline after he woke up and happened when all the weirdness happened. I for one, even though I hate the idea of a god and reject all religion feel that 'god' in the series did reset the leap so that Al didn't have to deal with it... or maybe the devil reset the leap himself just after 12:00 am as that's when he looses contact with this world after halloween to prove a point to Sam.