Hello all

ohboy

Project QL Intern
May 27, 2008
Northern California
I really have never been very good at introductions, considering that there are so many places that one could start at, so please forgive the gawky transitions.

My first experience with Quantum Leap was seeing the commercials for it on ION Televison, a channel that I often watch on weeknights. I was impressed by the commercial (I found the commercial where Sam leapt into Mimi from the Drew Carrey Show hilarious), and I have been faithfully watching ever since. Currently, the show is almost finished with the second season, and I hope that it goes through at least one full run (ION is notorious for switching it's programming at the drop of a hat).

As any fan could guess, I got the name "ohboy" from Sam, since that is his catch phrase. Not very creative, but I like it.

Oh, and I am also terrible at ending introductions, since there are so many points in which to end. So, I guess I could close with a simple "nice to meet all of you".

P.S. If anyone knows if there is a spell check when writing a post/thread, that would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Hello, and welcome to Al's Place!

As for the spell check, I am unaware of a board-hosted spell check, but I use the browser Firefox, which has a built-in spell check. It underlines misspelled words as one types.

ohboy said:
I really have never been very good at introductions, considering that there are so many places that one could start at, so please forgive the gawky transitions.

My first experience with Quantum Leap was seeing the commercials for it on ION Televison, a channel that I often watch on weeknights. I was impressed by the commercial (I found the commercial where Sam leapt into Mimi from the Drew Carrey Show hilarious), and I have been faithfully watching ever since. Currently, the show is almost finished with the second season, and I hope that it goes through at least one full run (ION is notorious for switching it's programming at the drop of a hat).

As any fan could guess, I got the name "ohboy" from Sam, since that is his catch phrase. Not very creative, but I like it.

Oh, and I am also terrible at ending introductions, since there are so many points in which to end. So, I guess I could close with a simple "nice to meet all of you".

P.S. If anyone knows if there is a spell check when writing a post/thread, that would be much appreciated. Thank you.

hello and welcome !! ohboy ! i love it too !!! good trip !!