12. Angels Unaware 1997 (L Elizabeth Storm)

Angels Unaware 1997 (L Elizabeth Storm)

• Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

• Fair

• Just Bad

• Total voters

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
Discuss "Angels Unaware" here!

Last edited:
Description:

Spoiler Alert! (highlight to read)
September, 1981. A little girl named Teresa Bruckner is visited by an angel - a man in strange clothes, who says his name is Al. He sings her a lullaby and promises to come back someday, before vanishing in a flash of blue light.
April, 1995. Teresa Bruckner is no longer sure she believes in the angel named Al. In fact, she doesn`t know what she believes in anymore. So she goes to a peaceful New England monastery to rest and think and plan. And, according to Ziggy to die.
Now Sam Beckett - who has Leaped into a visiting priest - must change things for Teresa, as he did once before. But the odds are not good, and it soon becomes obvious that it will take more than one Leaper and one cigar-smoking angel to save her from certain death...

Note: Follow up of the real episode: "Another Mother"

Publishing Information:

Quantum Leap : Angels Unaware, Vol. 12
by L. Elizabeth Storm
Paperback | Berkley | 1997-01-01 | listprice: $5.99
ISBN-10: 1572972068 | ISBN-13: 9781572972063

I enjoyed reading both Pulitzer and Angels Unaware by L.E. Storm. But I have to say I liked Angels Unaware a little more. I recommend it, it's a good story.

I just started this one. I'm not too far into it, but I can tell it's gonna be a tear jerker. She's a great writer.

I'm about three-quarters through this one and it is absolutely beautiful. Sigh. This one and Pulitzer are the best ones I've read so far. The only one I haven't really cared for so far is Double Or Nothing.

I'm about three-quarters through this one and it is absolutely beautiful. Sigh. This one and Pulitzer are the best ones I've read so far. The only one I haven't really cared for so far is Double Or Nothing.

Wow, you're really breezing through these! I just got my copy of this one and I'm hoping to start it this weekend. I loved Pulitzer so I'm looking forward to this one. Storm is a terrific writer.

These aren't really that long...I can zip through 300 pages pretty quickly. :) I actually started reading them awhile back though. I would probably be happy if all I had to do was read all day but unfortunately that isn't the case... :p I do have a job and other stuff I have to pay attention to.