Fourth Season

jmellissa

Project QL Intern
Aug 22, 2005
Coos Bay Oregon
Well I have now looked :disbelief alover town (Coos Bay Oregon) :help and have not be able to find the 4th season of QL. I don't know where to go to get QL off of the web. I don't want to pay out of the nose for shipping, but I bet I will have to if I want it anytime soon.

Has anyone gotten it yet (Dum question I know) did they do it justist?? I am so hoping so. what about the bonus stuff??

Just woundering. Anyway thanks for any help. Julie

Hey, fellow Elton fan! :wavey

There's always Amazon.com. They offer it for $36.99, and shipping is free. Seems like a good deal since the SRP is $49.99.

Rocket

Thanks, Have you use them before? I am just a little hesanet of use my card on line. But am willing to try. I am worried about my info getting stolen. (but I really want to QL.)

jmellissa said:
I am just a little hesanet of use my card on line. But am willing to try. I am worried about my info getting stolen.
The danger of that happening is actually much higher when you give your card to the waiter at a restaurant.

On the pages where you enter your credit card details, there are layers upon layers of security encryption. All of the larger suppliers are secure and certified. And if they weren't I don't think they'd be in business anymore.

Personally, I've been doing most of my DVD, book and music shopping online for about seven years and never had any problems.

RocketMan said:
The danger of that happening is actually much higher when you give your card to the waiter at a restaurant.

On the pages where you enter your credit card details, there are layers upon layers of security encryption. All of the larger suppliers are secure and certified. And if they weren't I don't think they'd be in business anymore.

Personally, I've been doing most of my DVD, book and music shopping online for about seven years and never had any problems.

Well I found Amazon have QL DVD's for about 38 or so. I think I will try them. there are a few of friends that do a lot of shopping on line. So I will try it and see what happens.

jmellissa said:
Well I have now looked :disbelief alover town (Coos Bay Oregon) :help and have not be able to find the 4th season of QL. I don't know where to go to get QL off of the web. I don't want to pay out of the nose for shipping, but I bet I will have to if I want it anytime soon.

Has anyone gotten it yet (Dum question I know) did they do it justist?? I am so hoping so. what about the bonus stuff??

Just woundering. Anyway thanks for any help. Julie

Hi I don't know if this is the right place to say this but I got my season four!!!! :hurray: I have seen almost all of disc two. there are a few things I never seen coming. but now I can't wait for the next season.

I went down to FredMyers and ask them to oder me one and they did it took a few days but it was cool that they would do that for me.
anyway I just had to tell...I put my oder in at amazon for the next season. It will ship the day it comes out. :roflmao: