Are there any Illinoians?

Quantum_Beckett

Project QL Intern
May 22, 2006
Illinois
Hello. I am a QL fan who hopes to be going to this convention in 2009. But, before I can even think about going, I have to be sure that I will be able to cover my expenses. Thus, I am looking for one or more persons, preferably from Illinois, that would be willing to share a room with me at the hotel. If I could offset this expense even the slightest bit, I am quite confident that I would be able to go. So, any thoughts?

~Quantum Beckett~

I'm a Kansan, not an Illinoian, but the midwest is the midwest. I'd be willing to share a room with one or more people (roomed with 8 people in Canada, all strangers, made things very cheap ;)).

Thanks for the reply :D It is nice to meet someone else from the midwest:hurray: . You know, I would be willing to room with as many people as possible to offset costs. How did you fit EIGHT people in a room?

Very carefully lol. The bed fit two people, the couch folded out into a bed, which fit two more people, one person slept in the closet (yes, in the closet) and one on the floor between the couch and bed. Hmm...guess that makes six.

Josh just check that 4 to a room is not 2 double beds, i'm sure you don't want to get that cozy. Marissa and I are sharing a twin which will be 2 double beds, a bed each. Marissa mentioned to me that a triple may be a double and a trundle and a quad share 2 doubles. Best check before you commit and also, Hayden (Lightning McQueenie) is looking for someone to share with, I think, if he hasn't already got his act together and organised someone.

When I checked it said max of 4 to a room with two queen sized beds, maybe I should've clarified that. Besides, it's not like they'll be midnight checks of the rooms to make sure we're doing what we're supposed to be. ;)

I'll send Hayden a message and see if he's still looking.

Thanks,

Josh

Josh said:
I'll send Hayden a message and see if he's still looking.
Do that - but I doubt he'll be wanting to share a bed with anyone, well not with a guy anyway :smokin It would prob be a twin share or triple if the triple was 3 seperate beds.

I have stayed at a hotel before that was a triple share with 3 seperate beds so maybe someone should check to see if the hotel does that.