100 days to go!

ris768

Project QL Intern
Sep 6, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Can you believe it - in 100 days we will be sitting in a Hollywood Hotel with our idols from Quantum Leap.

This is something worth counting down to.

Can't wait to meet you all.

ris768 said:
Can you believe it - in 100 days we will be sitting in a Hollywood Hotel with our idols from Quantum Leap.

This is something worth counting down to.

Can't wait to meet you all.

Wow! only 100 days? :eek
That seems so close all of a sudden!

& there are still a milion things to do & sort out...

Hope to see you all soon too!

:help I remember when I first joined this forum, and there was about 9 months, give or take, before the convention. Now there is a little over three. Time certainly flies.

I hope you have everything organised Brian.

I remember having to wait over a year just for the tickets to go on sale and asking Brian to have a count down clock to that event. Oh the memories of waiting up to 2am that night and Brian doing a manual count down for us lol.

In this time of economical turmoil, pirate hijackings, climate change and the lack of employment oppurtunities, there shall always be a constant in the universe. Something that's recession-proof and kryptonite-free. A desire that remains true to this day in whatever form you may see it in. A word that decribes the feelings, memories and thoughts of a people who created this realm of appreciation for something as simple as a television show.
That word is FANDOM. :cheers

In less than 100 days, many of you shall travel to the golden coast, leaving those troubles behind and receiving the necessary medication to make all of your ills go away. In less than 100 days, friends will revisit, acquaintances discovered and celestrial bodies known as stars shall descend from the heavens to share a wekkend of merriment and joy in appreciation of a show that was created in their names: QUANTUM LEAP.

So, if there is any doubt of the expenses you will incurr during that weekend, if there is any reason why you should not be amongst a possible once in a lifetime event, if there is any way you can possibly miss this warm weekend in March, you are mistaken. You cannot! You must not!

We all have our woes and we all dream of a pill that can ease those woes. LEAPBACK has been prescribed by reputable doctors in 37 countries. It has the backing of the FDA and and various Canadian pharmiscists has added it to its list of cross border pharmeceuticals. LEAPBACK cures what ails you. Ask Granny. Jed swears by it and look what it did to Elly May. (vavavoom!)

In over 100 days, you will be back on these boards wiping the tears of those who tried their best to get to the golden coast. To hear Scott's voice and feel his hugs. Converse with Dean and all the writers, producers, behind the scenes people and the actors that could have or was within inches of you. In over 100 days, you will cry yourself to sleep, because a guy like me (your friendly neighborhood :spidey ) is no longer 12 inches away from you. I will be back here in sunny Florida recalling exactly what you are recalling yourselves. The kick-*** time that was just had and the wonderful people we have just become friends with. :hurray:

This country is not only known for it's friendly, wonderful and beatiful people. It is also known for creating dreams, our wonderful imagination and a show called :bow :bow QUANTUM LEAP! :bow :bow

THE LEAPBACK 2009 CONVENTION. We'll supply the tissues. You supply yourself.

<Man....I shoulda ran for office!>:leap

Now that I've read Marc's words I'm even more excited. I just bought my flight ticket & if I thought there was a way back from this (not that I wanted to), now there's defently isn't one (tickets not refundable :p ).
I can't belive that less than 100 days I'll see y'all & make myself silly in front of Scott, Dean & the rest of the guests :)

"I'm so excited & I just can't hida it!"
:)

Could someone supply me ? I'll bring my own tissues. ;)

I still won't make it, but I'm feeling even more excited for you guys now !