My idea for a screenplay

*Al'sChick* said:
I love your idea but Im just the kind of person who finds one thing and sticks to it. I dont think I would be able to handle a new leaper other then Sam!! I mean it took me forever to get sold on excepting the fact Sammy Jo was my new leaper, I cant handle it!! And with Al only being a guest star!! Come on! I LOVE HIM! If he isnt one of the main characters i would DIE!! Thats perrty much the only reason I was going to watch the QL: a bold leap forward! But as long as maybe there is a chance of Sam getting home Ill watch anything they throw at me!

*Al'sChick*

yeah i dont like the whole Sammy Jo being a leaper thing, i Love Sam, i mean they said he never returned home, meaning hes still leaping so coldnt they just do more Sam leaping like the VS does?

I like the idea of Sam not being completely human anymore - it makes sense that if he is always going to try to right wrongs then he should also be trying to do so after his death - after all Stawpah and Gooshie were "dead" leapers. In a sense rather than Sam being human, he could be more like a super-human angel. I think it makes sense too that after all his experience in leaping, he has created a sixth sense so that he actually CAN sense the future and because of that he can put right what WILL be made wrong in the future. Who knows... if Sam is no longer human and if he could leap into something non-human, maybe in the leaps where Ziggy can not help the new leaper (i.e. future leaps), Sam could leap into Ziggy and use his knowledge of the future to help out the new leaper. Perhaps the retrieval program can be used to get Sam back, but since he's already dead his soul has to come out in another form - i.e. through Ziggy or through some other supernatural means (like a weegieboard). OK my ideas are now bordering on the ridiculous.

As for the new leaper being an army person, why not have the new leaper be Tom Beckett (who could now be someone very highly ranked). After all, Who would want Sam back more than Tom [besides Al]?

naggindragon said:
As for the new leaper being an army person, why not have the new leaper be Tom Beckett (who could now be someone very highly ranked). After all, Who would want Sam back more than Tom [besides Al]?
Hmmm... :rolleyes

*Tries to say something but can't because lips are taped shut*
:eek:uttahere

If you don't like my ideas you can just say so. I won't cry or bite your head off LOL!

I guess it wouldn't be such a good idea actually, considering Tom is older than Sam

naggindragon said:
If you don't like my ideas you can just say so. I won't cry or bite your head off LOL!

I guess it wouldn't be such a good idea actually, considering Tom is older than Sam
Oh, no, that's not what I meant at all. I was being cryptic, sorry about that. I wasn't saying it was a bad idea... far from it. It's just that... it's an amazing coincidence you posted that idea now, of all times, and I just couldn't resist making a cryptic comment. I can't say anything further... yet. Check back with me in a few weeks... If I said any more, I'd have to kill you... :bat

:eek:uttahere

Damon