Plot Bunny Free to Good Home......

McDuck

GizmoDuck for PQL Security
Staff member
Jun 4, 2004
Duckburg
One of the VS writers may want to take a stab at this if it hasn't already been done. I was watching my TiVo'ed AMAZING RACE episode this evening and got to thinking.....what if Sam's Leap-In was caught on one of these reality shows? Admittedly this was spawned because my favorite team, the dad and daughter, who just had every thing that could possibly go wrong do so (starting off with a 25 stitches injury the dad acquired when the race started) got eliminated. How nice it would have been if Sam could have changed the results. :)

Anyway, the plot bunny that ran across my mind, that I don't have time to write, was to have Sam Leap into a contestant or host or even a behind-the-scenes worker on a reality show, any genre, though a Leap would probably work better on a "game show" type like Survivor, Amazing Race, Fear Factor, or Apprentice type show than say a Bachelor or Joe Schmo type. I suppose this is actually more of a premise than an actual plot bunny, but like I said....free to a good home. :)