UK Release of season 2

S

samalbeckvicci

Does anyone know when season 2 will be released in the UK

Sorry. I don't.

However, when I looked up Quantum Leap and DVD on Amazon.co.uk I got back a listing of titles from a DVD publisher known as the Quantum Leap Group for such odd DVDs as Pregnancy and Postnatal Workout, Egyptian Bellydancing for Beginners, Tower of Power-What is Hip: Live at Iowa State University, and Don't Kiss Me I'm Straight! :D

Don't believe me? Here's proof.

My God CopyGeek, what you just told us there nearly made me cr*p my pants with laughter :rollin !

Pregnancy and Postnatal DVD's are just things that you don't normally think of when searching for Quantum Leap. And I just wonder where that brand got its name from.

Though I remember the episode when Sam leaped into that pregnant woman and ended up screaming at Al to "Get it out!" at the end of the episode. I don't know about you, but that bit makes me laugh each time I see it.

Its taking Universal some time to release the UK version of Season Two. I just checked back on Amazon and its not even listed as a future release. All they have is Season One.

I'm hoping that the negative response in the US has had an impact and that they are trying to undo the mess they have created and release the original undoctored episodes.

What does anyone else think about the delay ?

The US season two set has put up for sale on Amazon.co.uk and I'm starting to get a bad feeling that Universal may not be releasing a Region 2 set or any further seasons.:realmad

:cry I've been waiting for the release of QL Season 2 after buying Season 1 in the UK you just expect to see Season 2. Us UK fans will just have to :protest .

NEGLECTED!!!

I cant believe how neglected i feel that not only are uk being deprived of season 2 but that the US have already got a release date for season 5!!! Are we all just going to be forced to buy a multi-region dvd player?? I have to say i'm very tempted. I dont know how much longer i can survive watching season 1 over and over?? It hasn't even got a regular spot on tv any more! I agree! who's up for a good old fashioned PROTEST??

:shoot

Re: NEGLECTED!!!

I haven't found a release date for season 5. Where did you see that?

Re: NEGLECTED!!!

Sorry about that...I might just have been exagerating a little.
:eek: