Who is buying season 4 region 2?

ian2k6

Project QL Intern
Mar 29, 2006
ive pre-ordered mine off play.com. i almost went for the region 1 version but i prefer the original music. according to choices direct, the uk version is 6 discs so no double sided dvds, i hope they have the same cases as season 3. anyone else waiting for the uk version?

I am waiting for the Region 2 version. I think the packaging is a lot more superior to Region 1 and they have the soundtrack in tack. However, my only problem with Region 2 is that there is no English subtitling/captions available, except for Season 1. This is something I require. However, in the end I went for original music over subtitles.

Is it confirmed the UK R2 version will have the original music intact? SInce the other seasons had it, I presume it would but that doesn't mean S4 is guaranteed to have it

I have had mine pre-ordered for a while on uk amazon. Season 4 was the first one I didn't buy the region 1 version. Can't wait to get it.

i cancelled my play.com order cos of card problems, i ordered it from cd-wow last week. still in pre-order status.

i wonder if we will get a coupon like with the region 1, with a season 5 date :D

cd-wow still havent shipped mine so i cancelled my order with them, i'll just buy it on monday, it'll probably be about ?25 but its only money.

Preordered season 4 from Play on Sunday evening. Arrived this morning Saturday which was a surprise as I hadn't received an email to say it had been posted